- fix pkg-plist (do not try to remove directories, installed by lang/pythonXX
and python directory name was hardcoded anyway)
- fix PGSQL option name (was POSTGRE)
- eliminate usage of PYTHON_SITELIBDIR in depends
- remove leading indefinite article from COMMENT
- move license into proper block to pacify portlint
- limit python version to 2.x only (because of pygtk2)
- convert desktopfileutils dependency to USES
- remove descriptions for FIREBIRD and MSSQL options (they are already defined
- define portdocs list unconditionally
- bump PORTREVISION because of the changes
Reported by: pointyhat (miwi, pkg-plist issue)
Approved by: bsam (maintainer, by mail)
The easiest possible way to browse the data of your database.
You can customize the way data are presented in a very simple way.
The ideal tool to edit your personal databases or to browse data
of an application you're developing with other languages/tools.
Filtering data has never been so easy, no SQL knowledge required.