|non port: head/devel/buildbot/pkg-plist
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 20
Tue, 28 Jan 2014
[ 07:47 koobs ] |
devel/buildbot: Enable STAGE support and modernise
- Enable STAGE support
- Enable AUTOPLIST support
- Deprecate easy_install target
- Remove OPTIONSFILE override
Requested by: bapt
Sun, 1 Sep 2013
[ 08:55 koobs ] |
devel/buildbot devel/buildbot-slave: Update to 0.8.8
- Update to 0.8.8
- Update pkg-plist
- Add extract target to regression-test:
- Tweak TESTS option description
- master: Update RUN and BUILD DEPENDS versions
- slave: Remove patch that is now upstream
Sun, 10 Mar 2013
[ 08:33 koobs ] |
- Update to 0.8.7p1
- Take Maintainership
- Switch to setuptools, update pkg-plist accordingly
- Remove unecessary setup.py patch
- Add LICENSE
- Sort RUN_DEPENDS
- Add TESTS options, TEST_DEPENDS and regression-test target:
Approved by: rm (mentor), tj (maintainer, via IRC)
Fri, 15 Jun 2012
[ 13:19 tj ] |
Remove directory from plist that is no longer created.
Submitted by: Bryan Drewery <email@example.com>
Approved by: eadler (mentor)
Thu, 14 Jun 2012
[ 00:51 tj ] |
- Take over maintainer.
- Upgrade to 0.8.6p1.
Submitted by: Michael Gmelin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: <eadler,db> (mentors)
Tue, 15 Feb 2011
[ 05:06 clsung ] |
- update to 0.8.3p1.
- buildbot now goes to Google Code
- New releases are no longer uploaded to SourceForge
Submitted by: kwm
Sat, 12 Feb 2011
[ 15:00 clsung ] |
- Update to 0.8.2
Fri, 6 Aug 2010
[ 08:45 clsung ] |
- Update to 0.8.1
Submitted by: FrÃ©dÃ©ric Praca <frederic dot praca_AT_freebsd-fr dot org>
Tue, 9 Feb 2010
[ 02:29 clsung ] |
- Update to 0.7.12
Submitted by: lwhsu
Mon, 3 Aug 2009
[ 01:01 clsung ] |
- Update to 0.7.11p1
Fri, 26 Jun 2009
[ 16:01 clsung ] |
- Update to 0.7.10p1
Wed, 18 Feb 2009
[ 17:40 lwhsu ] |
- Fix build, last commit was wrong.
Noticed by: pav
Thu, 28 Aug 2008
[ 03:45 clsung ] |
- Update to 0.7.8
Mon, 14 Apr 2008
[ 07:30 clsung ] |
- Update to 0.7.7
- take maintainership
Sun, 7 Oct 2007
[ 05:15 jkoshy ] |
Update to v0.7.6. Upstream changes include:
- New command 'buildbot upgrade-master' to ease upgrading of pre-existing
- A new webstatus display, superset of the older 'waterfall' display.
- The IRC bot has been refactored to make it easier to support other
- Better balancing of workload among multiple available buildslaves.
- Build slaves deal better with file permissions during a checkout step.
- Support for the Bazaar version control system.
- The 'buildbot try' command now accepts a '--diff=foo.patch' argument,
to let you provide a pre-computed patch.
- A new Mercurial change source was added.
- The email based changesource has been refactored to make it easier to
write new mail parsers.
- The 'freshcvsmail' change source has been deprecated.
- Changes to the API:
- API changes for BuildStep(), BuildFactory(), BuildSlave().
- Some keys and classes used in the configuration file have changed.
Submited by: clsung
Mon, 19 Feb 2007
[ 15:52 clsung ] |
- Update to 0.7.5
Submitted by: Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu_AT_lwhsu dot org>
Tue, 6 Jun 2006
[ 06:50 jkoshy ] |
Update to v0.7.3. Upstream changes include:
- Mercurial support.
- A 'buildbot restart' command.
- Each build has a set of build properties that can be
set and interpolated into shell commands.
- New contrib scripts: viewcvspoll, svnpoller, svn_watcher.
- Improved CSS for the waterfall view.
Submitted by: miwi
Tue, 18 Apr 2006
[ 02:45 jkoshy ] |
- Upgrade to v0.7.2. Upstream changes include:
- the ability to use Twisted `strports' strings as
TCP port numbers.
- a `Nightly' scheduler.
- a `resubmit this build' button on the web interface.
- a `umask' option for the buildbot slave.
- many bug fixes.
- Use the USE_TWISTED_RUN knob.
- Take over orphaned port.
Thu, 3 Nov 2005
[ 10:49 kwm ] |
Update to 0.7.0.
Tue, 27 Sep 2005
[ 11:41 kwm ] |
Buildbot is a system to automate the compile/test cycle to validate code
Number of commits found: 20