|20 Jun 2015 09:51:32
- Update to 2.1
* Add support for passing file handles over the dbus.
* Add a new dbus info subcommand to check if a dbus connection supports file
* Allow method scripts to decide at runtime if the response will be given
asynchronous or not.
* Do monitoring via a filter, rather than a fallback handler. That way also
method_return- and error messages can be seen.
* Accept server addresses as dbus identifiers for all commands.
* Allow specifying an empty string for the dbus call -handler option, which
will be handled the same as not having the option at all, i.e.:
* Properly handle 32- and 64-bit unsigned arguments
* The unknown subcommand should also understand the -details option
* Make sure type signatures and object paths are valid before passing them to
dbus functions, because the library will panic on invalid values.
* Implement "integer constant is too large" patch provided by Stuart.
* Fix wrong return code from [dbus info capabilities]