- Update to 2.4.2
- The --with-pic configure option now supports a list of comma-separated
package names. This can be used to build some static libraries with PIC
objects while building others with non-PIC objects.
- Initial support for Go, using the gccgo compiler.
- On Mac OS X .dylib is now tried as well as .so with
- The generic approximation of the command line length limit (when getconf is
not available) works again. Regression introduced in v2.2.6-39-g9c3d4d8.
- The bug that leaked developer tool paths into the release tarballs
from ./bootstrap is fixed.
- Improved support for the Cuda Compiler Driver (nvcc) on Darwin.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 113 ports in this commit are shown above. )
* kill devel/libtool and move to devel/libtool13, upgrading to 1.3.5
* upgrade repo-copied devel/libtool14 to 1.4.3
* break out libltdl into its own separate port
* move to version-numbered binaries/scripts (ie: there is *no* 'libtool'
any more -- USE_LIBTOOL and USE_LIBTOOL_VER are your friends)
Approved by: portmgr (kris) - for the bsd.port.mk hooks
Tested by: bento 4-exp builds (repeatedly)