(Only the first 10 of 50 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/libtool and devel/libltdl to version 18.104.22.1688
- Patch libtool so it uses the same library version specification as on
Darwin, Linux and other systems. Given the version current:revision:age
a library will be given the extension .so.major.age.revision with major
equal to current-age. Before libtool would use .so.current on FreeBSD.
- Patch libtoolize to remove two cases of umask 0 that caused libltdl
files to be copied world writable (--ltdl option)
- Let USES=libtool patch this new version correctly
- Adjust all ports with USES=libtool:build and bump PORTREVISION on their
dependent ports if a library version changed
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
- Update to 2.4.2
- The --with-pic configure option now supports a list of comma-separated
package names. This can be used to build some static libraries with PIC
objects while building others with non-PIC objects.
- Initial support for Go, using the gccgo compiler.
- On Mac OS X .dylib is now tried as well as .so with
- The generic approximation of the command line length limit (when getconf is
not available) works again. Regression introduced in v2.2.6-39-g9c3d4d8.
- The bug that leaked developer tool paths into the release tarballs
from ./bootstrap is fixed.
- Improved support for the Cuda Compiler Driver (nvcc) on Darwin.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 113 ports in this commit are shown above. )
* kill devel/libtool and move to devel/libtool13, upgrading to 1.3.5
* upgrade repo-copied devel/libtool14 to 1.4.3
* break out libltdl into its own separate port
* move to version-numbered binaries/scripts (ie: there is *no* 'libtool'
any more -- USE_LIBTOOL and USE_LIBTOOL_VER are your friends)
Approved by: portmgr (kris) - for the bsd.port.mk hooks
Tested by: bento 4-exp builds (repeatedly)