This Perl module simplifies usage of Log::Any-aware modules in
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only required dependencies information. Optional dependencies are not covered.
To install the port: cd /usr/ports/devel/p5-Log-Any-App/ && make install cleanTo add the package: pkg install devel/p5-Log-Any-App
cd /usr/ports/devel/p5-Log-Any-App/ && make install clean
pkg install devel/p5-Log-Any-App
No options to configure
Number of commits found: 15
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
devel part 3)
- Convert to new perl framework
- Trim Makefile header
- Remove MAKE_JOBS_SAFE=yes, it's the default.
For perl@ owned ports:
- Fix COMMENT
- Trim header
Update to 0.43.
Update to 0.42.
- Update to 0.41
- Trim Makefile headers
Feature safe: yes
- Update to 0.40
- Use TEST_DEPENDS
- Update to 0.37
- Changelog : http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/SHARYANTO/Log-Any-App-0.37/Changes
- Update to 0.35
- Add BUILD_DEPENDS
- Pet portlint
- Update to 0.34
- update to 0.33
- changes: http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/SHARYANTO/Log-Any-App-0.33/Changes
- update to 0.31
- add license
- changes: http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/SHARYANTO/Log-Any-App-0.31/Changes
Add p5-Log-Any-App 0.28, an easy way to use Log::Any in applications.
Submitted by: Evgeniy Kosov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Servers and bandwidth provided byNew York Internet, SuperNews, and RootBSD
13 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new