|non port: head/devel/pwlib/files/patch-configureac
Number of commits found: 10
Wed, 5 Feb 2014
[ 23:02 marino ] |
devel/pwlib: Add dragonfly support
Thu, 14 Feb 2013
[ 09:42 gahr ] |
(Only the first 10 of 133 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Get rid of PTHREAD_CFLAGS and PTHREAD_LIBS (category: devel)
Approved by: portmgr
Sat, 1 Mar 2008
[ 07:24 rafan ] |
(Only the first 10 of 18 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 1.12.0
Submitted by: Steve Ames <steve at energistic.com> (maintainer)
Fri, 30 Nov 2007
[ 06:45 linimon ] |
Fix build on sparc64 by ensuring it's a 64-bit build.
Discussed with: maintainer
Tested on: pointyhat
Approved by: portmgr (self)
Thu, 24 May 2007
[ 04:55 marcus ] |
Fix the build with GCC 4.2.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
Fri, 8 Dec 2006
[ 07:47 marcus ] |
Update to 1.10.2, and fix plug-in detection on 64-bit platforms (most
notably amd64). With this fix, ekiga will now work on amd64 (at least).
Approved by: maintainer
Thu, 21 Sep 2006
[ 09:40 stas ] |
- Fix the port to work with the updated SDL version (1.2.11)
Submitted by: Diane Bruce <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: krion (portmgr), sem (mentor)
Wed, 20 Sep 2006
[ 11:21 stas ] |
(Only the first 10 of 453 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/sdl12 to version 1.2.11. Now we employ stock SDL directory
structure (i.e. include/SDL for includes and sdl-config for configuration
- Update graphics/sdl_ttf to version 2.0.8
- Update graphics/sdl_image to version 1.2.5
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to version 1.2.7
- Update net/sdl_net to version 1.2.6
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly
- Fix dependent ports to fit the new directory structure and avoid several
- Bump up portrevisions for all dependent ports to allow them to be upgraded
by portupgrade/portmaster etc tools
Approved by: kris (portmgr), sem (mentor)
Sun, 7 May 2006
[ 13:02 pav ] |
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Use a better way to detect SDL header
- Add WITH_ESOUND knob and enable the plugin build
- Fix bsdvideo (bktr(4)) plugin and make it buildable on more archs
- Add a small error handler to detect unresolved symbols in plugins
- Add more plugins to pkg-plist
- Add experimental support for firewire(4) based video devices.
The segment of the Makefile is intentionally commented out.
PR: ports/95422, ports/96624
Submitted by: Joerg Pulz <Joerg.Pulz@frm2.tum.de>,
Steve Ames <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Approved by: Steve Ames <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Sun, 5 Feb 2006
[ 13:39 netchild ] |
(Only the first 10 of 27 ports in this commit are shown above. )
This is an initial port of newer versions of:
- pwlib -> 1.9.2
- openh323 -> 1.17.3
The decission of porting the development releases instead of the stable
releases is based upon a discussion with the openh323 developers.
They serve as a start to be able to porting newer versions of e.g.
gnomemeeting et al.
Further tweaks/improvements to them may be required when other ports
start to use these versions.
Unlike the previous versions of those ports, they install a shared lib
now. So ports which depend upon them in the future should add a RUN_DEPENDS
upon them. Additionally the build time for those ports will decrease,
since they don't need to build pwlib/openh323 each time and grab them
from the build directory.
Submitted by: Steve Ames <email@example.com>
In colaboration with: Steve Ames <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Number of commits found: 10