(Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- respect CC, CXX to allow it be built with clang
- convert to optionsng
- make unit tests work correctly, fix running in a jail, make them run by
- remove unnecessary -g flag when building a debug version
- silence post-patch commands
- compile and install .pyc and .pyo files (using python's compileall.py).
- rename the patches to comply to the naming conventions in the Porter's
- pass maintainership to submitter
- trim Makefile header
- remove indefinite article from COMMENT
- add license (GPLv2) and remove mention of it from pkg-descr
- limit python version to 2.x only
Submitted by: Michael Gmelin <freebsd at grem dot de>
Approved by: Tony Maher <tonymaher at optusnet.com dot au> (maintainer)
Feature safe: yes
Ice language mapping for Python.
Internet Communications Engine (Ice) is a modern alternative to object
middleware such as CORBA(TM) or COM/DCOM/COM+.
Submitted by: Boris B. Samorodov <email@example.com>