(Only the first 10 of 380 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Tidy up zope/plone ports over the tree. Common changes:
- remove indefinite article from COMMENT
- align USE_PYDISTUTILS value in Makefile
- tab -> space change in pkg-descr:WWW
- update WWW to use https scheme in url to avoid redirect
- add trailing slash to WWW
All changes are non-functional.
- Updated to 3.11.0 after devel/py-zope.interface upgrade
- Fixed *_DEPENDS due to py-zope.interface rename
Submitted by: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: clsung (maintainer)
zope.component, together with zope.interface, provides facilities
for defining, registering and looking up components.
There are two basic kinds of components: adapters and utilities.
Utilities are just components that provide an interface and that
are looked up by an interface and a name.
Adapters are components that are computed from other components
to adapt them to some interface. Because they are computed from
other objects, they are provided as factories, usually classes.