(Only the first 10 of 77 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- stop using easy_install for installing
- convert to autogenerated packing list
- bump PORTREVISION because the resulting packages changed
- add staging support as side effect of PYDISTUTILS_AUTOPLIST
- move DIST_SUBDIR to more appropriate Makefile "section", and add it where
it is missing
zope.component, together with zope.interface, provides facilities
for defining, registering and looking up components.
There are two basic kinds of components: adapters and utilities.
Utilities are just components that provide an interface and that
are looked up by an interface and a name.
Adapters are components that are computed from other components
to adapt them to some interface. Because they are computed from
other objects, they are provided as factories, usually classes.