(Only the first 10 of 77 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- stop using easy_install for installing
- convert to autogenerated packing list
- bump PORTREVISION because the resulting packages changed
- add staging support as side effect of PYDISTUTILS_AUTOPLIST
- move DIST_SUBDIR to more appropriate Makefile "section", and add it where
it is missing
zope.schemas extend the notion of interfaces to detailed descriptions
of Attributes (but not methods). Every schema is an interface and
specifies the public fields of an object. A field roughly corresponds
to an attribute of a python object. But a Field provides space for at
least a title and a description. It can also constrain its value and
provide a validation method. Besides you can optionally specify
characteristics such as its value being read-only or not required.
This package is intended to be independently reusable in any Python
project. It is maintained by the Zope Toolkit project.