A Portable Emacs Library for emacs21 Maintained by:nobutaka@FreeBSD.org Port Added: 29 Jul 2007 09:54:35 Also Listed In:elisp License: GPLv2
A Portable Emacs Library.
--- Emacs Library Porting
APEL is programed by MORIOKA Tomohiko <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
APEL stands for "A Portable Emacs Library". It consists of
- alist: utility for Association-list
- calist: utility for condition tree and condition/situation-alist
- filename: utility to make file-name
- install: utility to install emacs-lisp package
- mule-caeser: ROT 13-47-48 Caesar rotation utility
- path-util: utility for path management or file detection
- broken: provide information of broken facilities of Emacs.
- emu: bundled in tm-7.106 compat module
- invisible: provide features about invisible region
- mcharset: provide MIME charset related features
- pces: provide portable character encoding scheme features
- pccl: utility to write portable CCL program
- pcustom: provide portable custom environment
- poe: emulation module mainly for basic functions and special forms/macros
- poem: provide basic functions to write portable MULE programs
- static: utility for static evaluation
To use apel, put the following setup into your ~/.emacs: