- Update to version 0.6.11.
- Change MAINTAINER address to email@example.com.
- Add USE_X_PREFIX.
- Add USE_GETOPT_LONG and a patch to make it build on 4.X.
- Remove USE_REINPLACE.
- Remove RESTRICTED and add pkg-message.in. Now the Neo-Geo BIOS is not
packaged with the port, so packages can be generated now. The pkg-message.in
file contains instructions about how to install the BIOS.
- Fix OPTIONS handling.
- Add message to pkg-plist about files that weren't removed.
Submitted by: Jose Alonso Cardenas Marquez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: garga (mentor)
[NEW PORT] games/gngeo - NeoGeo emulator
Note: this port sets RESTRICTED because the Neo-Geo BIOS
must be downloaded manually and can not be redistributed.
So ports/LEGAL should be updated. These are the file names:
"neo-geo.rom", "ng-lo.rom", "ng-sfix.rom", and "ng-sm1.rom".
These files are also listed in the "NGBIOS" variable in the
Makefile of the port.
GnGeo is a NeoGeo emulator for Linux (and maybe some other
UNIX). It use the following cpu core:
* The 68k core from the generator project by James Ponder.
* Starscream 680x0 emulation library by Neill Corlett
* Raze Z80 emulator by Richard Mitton.
* Z80 Mame core from the Mame project.
* YM2610 Mame core by Tatsuyuki Satoh.
Submitted by: Alejandro Pulver <email@example.com>