|non port: head/emulators/qemu-devel/files/patch-Makefile
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 14
Tue, 20 May 2014
[ 15:57 nox ] |
Pet check-plist. (I thought this was fixed by r354246 but looks like
that commit only handles the pkgng case not pkg_*...)
Submitted by: jenkins via swills
Sun, 19 Jan 2014
[ 22:27 nox ] |
- Remove last mentions of SEABIOS_GIT. (which were nops already tho)
- Update LIB_DEPENDS.
- Rewrite NOPORTDOCS.
- Fix plist. (empty dirs)
- Bump PORTREISION.
Submitted by: rene (via private emai)
Mon, 30 Dec 2013
[ 22:24 nox ] |
- Update to 1.7.0, announce message is here:
- Bring back BSD_USER knob thanx to sson's latest patches. 
Submitted by: sson 
Fri, 29 Mar 2013
[ 17:40 nox ] |
(Only the first 10 of 47 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update net/usbredir to 0.6 .
- Update emulators/qemu-devel to 1.4.0 with preliminary bsd-user patches.
Thanx to: sson, cognet, and others for much improved bsd-user support -
it now runs at least quite a few mips64 and single-threaded
arm binaries, see:
Thu, 19 Jul 2012
[ 20:15 nox ] |
- Update to 1.1.1, announce message is here:
- Rename CLANG workaround knob to CLANG_HACK to avoid it being
inadvertently triggered by WITH_CLANG in make.conf etc.
- Change USE_BZIP2=yes to EXTRACT_SUFX=.tar.bz2 because the
1.1.1 distfile is in fact compressed with gzip not bzip2 despite
- Add preliminary arm-bsd-user support, this still will only run
very simple executables like a static echo (the same as the rest
of the bsd-user targets) due to lots of syscall handling still
missing. Help welcome there! :)
This work was started by bapt and cognet, I fixed syscall arg
passing (only the first four are passed in registers, the rest
on the stack) as well as errno and carry handling at syscall
return among other things and cleaned up cognet's version a bit.
(The OpenBSD case is untested and probably wrong.) 
Some notes in this post:
Submitted by: cognet  (initial version of the patch)
Sat, 9 Jun 2012
[ 16:19 nox ] |
(Only the first 10 of 15 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update net/usbredir to 0.4.3 .
- Update emulators/qemu-devel to 1.1.0 - announce posting is here:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011
[ 19:30 nox ] |
(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 0.14.0 .
- Update amd64 host bsd-user linker script to fix build on
- Some updates to the pkg-message.
PR: ports/155558 
Submitted by: Garrett Cooper <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Fri, 22 Oct 2010
[ 19:07 nox ] |
Fix a make -j race. (At least this time the bug was upstream...)
Submitted by: QAT
Thu, 21 Oct 2010
[ 20:16 nox ] |
(Only the first 10 of 21 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 0.13.0
Sun, 17 Jan 2010
[ 16:20 nox ] |
(Only the first 10 of 37 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Finally bring qemu 0.12.1 into ports as the new emulators/qemu-devel,
release announcement is here:
Quoting from pkg-message:
- kqemu is no longer supported in qemu upstream after the 0.11 branch
was created, which means also not in this version. (Linux has moved
on to kvm now for qemu(-like) virtualization needs, so if you want qemu
to go faster and don't want to switch to virtualbox or stick to the older
emulators/qemu port which is at 0.11.1 atm and as such still supports
kqemu you should help getting the FreeBSD kvm port updated and
Tue, 8 Jul 2008
[ 18:42 nox ] |
(Only the first 10 of 22 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 20080620 svn snapshot, which uses the new kqemu-kmod-devel
port that now also works for the 32 bit "qemu" executable on amd64
(if you build with the KQEMU knob on, you have to deinstall the old
kqemu-kmod first if it is installed)
- Add an ALL_TARGETS knob that, if turned off, omits the remaining dyngen
targets, eliminating the need for gcc 3.4 (everything but ppc and sh4
has been converted to tcg in this snapshot)
- Add tcg fixes for amd64 guests on i386 hosts (two of three have been
committed to qemu svn in the meantime) 
- Update the pkg-message about kqemu on amd64, and add a note about using
nfs with slirp, the latter 
- Homepage now at http://bellard.org/qemu/ - update links
Submitted by: nox 
Submitted by: joerg 
Sun, 25 Mar 2007
[ 16:33 nox ] |
Update to 2007-03-22 snapshot:
- ARM reabbot support (orginal patch by Aurelien Jarno).
- SMP half-idle fix.
- Watchpoint support (previous commit got eaten by Savannah server crash).
- ARM register index+writeback fix (Lauro Ramos Venancio).
- PPC: Make it safe to use 64 bits GPR and/or 64 bits host registers.
For "symetry", add 64 bits versions of all modified functions.
As a side effect, add a lot of code provision for PowerPC 64 support.
Move overflow and carry checks in common routines for simple cases.
Add isel and popcntb instructions from PowerPC 2.03 specification.
Remove remaining micro-operations helpers prototypes from op.c.
Fix XER_BC field to be 7 bits long.
Add power management support for PowerPC 603 & 604.
Fix compilation warnings.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sat, 10 Mar 2007
[ 17:15 nox ] |
Update repocopied qemu-devel port to 2007-03-09 snapshot:
- reset rombios32 area
- Support for more SPARC relocations, by Martin Bochnig.
- Serial console improvements, by Stefan Weil.
- Qemu support for S32 and U32 alsa output, by Vassili Karpov.
- PS/2 interface - Allow custom IO ports + IRQ, by Herve Poussineau.
- Add PS/2 keyboard to MIPS R4K, by Herve Poussineau.
- Monitor multiplexing, by Jason Wessel.
- -no-frame option for sdl, by Christian Laursen.
- Don't require a disk image for network boot, by Ferenc Wagner.
- Add -bootp option for slirp, by Anthony Liguori.
- Add OACK support to slirp TFTP server, by Anthony Liguori.
- Change -tftp option to take a root directory, by Anthony Liguori.
- 2nd serial port for Malta, by Jason Wessel.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
[ 17:03 nox ] |
(Only the first 10 of 38 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Forced commit to note the following repocopy:
emulators/qemu -> emulators/qemu-devel
Approved by: miwi (mentor, implicit)
Number of commits found: 14
7 vulnerabilities affecting 28 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new