ftp/vsftpd-ext: unbreak build on 9.x i386 and clean up port
- Force clang on FreeBSD < 10.0 to resolve 9.x i386 build issues
- Modernize USES with tar:tgz
- Rely on USERS/GROUPS; remove pkg-install/pkg deinstall scripts
- Remove direct chmod usage
- Regen patch to pet portlint
Submitted by: Xu Jing <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer - original version)
Approved by: delphij (mentor)
Extended build of vsftpd with additional features.
- Added char convertion without iconv for some charsets.
- Added rules for anonymous access based on user's IP address masks.
- Added rules for user access only from defined IPs.
- Allow or disallow delete files by anonymous.
- Added chowning anonymous uploaded files by user IP.
- Added new parametr double_377 (by default 1). This paramert switch off telnet
specific character \377.
- Changed find libs in "vsf_findlibs.sh".
- Different speed for upload and download data transfer rates for anonymous and
Submitted by: Maxim Ignatenko