Chroma is an abstract puzzle game. A variety of colourful shapes
are arranged in a series of increasingly complex patterns, forming
fiendish traps that must be disarmed and mysterious puzzles that
must be manipulated in order to give up their subtle secrets.
Initially so straightforward that anyone can pick it up and begin
to play, yet gradually becoming difficult enough to tax even the
brightest of minds.
* twenty one levels, ranging from beginner to expert
* infinite undo and redo capability, as well as replay of solutions
* a choice of smooth graphics or a minimal, text based version
* a level editor to allow you to design your own puzzles
* released under an open source licence, free to play
Have you got what it takes to solve Chroma?