|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|04 Aug 2012 22:52:04
Switch from libglut to freeglut and retire libglut. Libglut hasn't been
developed in years and has been dropped from the MESA 8.0 distribution.
Freeglut is a rewrite of glut and is actively developed and is used by
many linux distributions instead of libglut.
Bump all ports that directly depend on libglut because of the shlib version
There are some extra items in this patch.
*) Because freeglut doesn't have the same dependancies as libglut, some ports
need extra dependencies added to USE_XORG to make them build.
*) Mark graphics/f90gl broken, f90gl depends on a header that is only shipped
*) Remove option for libglut/freeglut selection in games/cake, only freeglut
*) While here fix a png related build issue games/vegastrike.
Thanks to miwi for running the exp-run.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi)
Collaboration with: zeising@
Obtained from: xorg-dev staging area.
|01 Jun 2012 05:26:28
- update png to 1.5.10
|18 Feb 2012 10:18:33
- Update devel/sdl12 to 1.2.15
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to 1.2.15
- Update graphics/sdl_image to 1.2.12
- Update graphics/sdl_ttf to 2.0.11
- Update graphics/sdl_gfx to 2.0.23
- Update net/sdl_net to 1.2.8
- Bump PORTREVISIONs on ports that depend on one or more packages due to
ABI and shared library version changes
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly for the new shared library versions
Tested by: exp-run by pav
|03 Jul 2011 14:25:36
|30 Mar 2010 11:21:22
- fix build for png-1.4.1
|28 Mar 2010 06:47:48
- update to 1.4.1
Reviewed by: exp8 run on pointyhat
Supported by: miwi
|30 Jan 2010 09:43:31
- Update devel/sdl12 to version 1.2.14.
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to version 1.2.11.
- Update graphics/sdl_gfx to version 2.0.20.
- Update graphics/sdl_image to version 1.2.10.
- Bump portrevisions for all ports depending on audio/sdl_mixer and
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly for the new shared lib versions.
PR: ports/142147 ports/142248 ports/142249
Approved by: miwi (mentor implicit)
|22 Aug 2009 00:23:13
- Switch SourceForge ports to the new File Release System: categories starting
|23 Feb 2009 14:46:38
- Change default Tcl/Tk version to 8.5
- Bump PORTVERSION of ports affected
Tested by: pointyhat (pav)
|10 Feb 2009 11:42:31
- switch to USE_TCL infrastructure
- add support for tcl84 and tcl85
- bump PORTREVISION
Approved by: maintainer (timeout)
|23 Jan 2009 16:28:36
- Update X.org ports to 7.4+ (few ports are more recent than the katamari).
- Bump PORTREVISION for all ports depending on libglut since the shlib
version number went from 4 to 3.
- Bump PORTREVISION for all ports depending on libXaw as libXaw.so.8 isn't
- Couple of ports fixes (mostly missing xorg components added to USE_XORG).
|21 Aug 2008 06:18:49
Update CONFIGURE_ARGS for how we pass CONFIGURE_TARGET to configure script.
Specifically, newer autoconf (> 2.13) has different semantic of the
configure target. In short, one should use --build=CONFIGURE_TARGET
instead of CONFIGURE_TARGET directly. Otherwise, you will get a warning
and the old semantic may be removed in later autoconf releases.
To workaround this issue, many ports hack the CONFIGURE_TARGET variable
so that it contains the ``--build='' prefix.
To solve this issue, under the fact that some ports still have
configure script generated by the old autoconf, we use runtime detection
in the do-configure target so that the proper argument can be used.
Changes to Mk/*:
- Add runtime detection magic in bsd.port.mk(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|26 Apr 2008 17:49:57
This is a port for Extreme Tux Racer, the latest fork of the classic Tux Racer,
which involves racing downhill as tux.
Extreme Tux Racer contains many new courses, cups and other features.
Submitted by: Peter Dunning