(Only the first 10 of 15 ports in this commit are shown above. )
[UPDATE] games/linux-q3ademo: clean-up, minor fixes, rename to
* Rename to "linux-quake3-demo" (also rename port directory).
* Add SIZE entry to distinfo.
* Fix symlink with different OpenGL implementations (ports).
* Take maintainership.
* Use SUB_FILES for script.
* Distfile is fetched automatically from MASTER_SITE_GENTOO.
Submitted by: Alejandro Pulver <firstname.lastname@example.org>
games/linux-q3ademo - libGL.so symbolic link needed
I believe a symbolic link to /compat/linux/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.so.1
is needed in /usr/local/share/q3ademo
Otherwise, quake will complain that it can not find the
libGL.so. Perhaps /compat/linux/usr/X11R6/lib/ could also
be added to the library path, but creating a link may be a
Submitted by: Yonas <email@example.com>
Add linux-q3ademo 1.11.6, a Linux 3d shooter from id Software / Loki Software
(demo version). The game was not personally tested by me, but I figured we
should have a port available for those who wish to try to get it working with
their video card.