|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|17 Oct 2014 09:53:14
Update Mesa ports to new default of 9.1.7 and more recent version to 10.3.0.
The port will switch to the newer version if hw context is available in the
- Get ride of WITH_NEW_XORG.
- Use @comment in plist to ignore unwanted files in the stagedir, instead of
trying to remove them in post-install.
- Bump portrevision of 9.1.7 due to dependency changes.
- Drop :keepla from USES=libtool.
- Drop @dirrm[try] from plists
- Give dri propper options, with pkg-help for additional information.
- Make separate plist for dri for the different versions, the combined plist
was headache inducing.
- Add "workaround" patches to allow clang to build the dri port on i386 .
USE_GCC is now only needed for 8.x.
- Add gbm port and USE_GL switch for it.
PR: 192286 
Submitted by: Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina 
Approved by: portmgr (bapt@)
In collaberation with: dumbbell@
Obtained from: xorg-dev
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|07 Jul 2014 13:53:40
Fix typo in COMMENT
|13 Jun 2014 07:36:28
Remove indefinite articles and trailing periods from COMMENT, plus
minor COMMENT typos and surrounding whitespace fixes. Categories G-I.
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)
|17 May 2014 09:56:00
Enable shared libglapi library and make a port for it. It is used by libGL
and libglesv2. This fixes undefined symbol issues in libglesv2.
Clean up stagedir of unwanted files/directories, so check-plist passes.
Switch logic and always build gallium support in graphics/dri on i386 and
amd64. Gallium is used for Radeon HD 5000+ support.
Add patch to remove some dependencies for aclocal.m4 which are absent.
This allows the removal of USE_AUTOTOOLS, REAPPLY_PATCHES and pre-configure
Add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip to strip libraries.
Fix a /use typo with /usr in post-patch.
Bump PORTREVISION for the libtool and libglapi changes.
Submitted by: tijl@ (libtool and autotools changes)
Obtained from: xorg-dev repo (libglapi and gallium changes)