Update to 1.2
The release is finally here!
Add vulnerabilities to vuxml, and remove bitchx-devel
Approved by: Dan Mashal <email@example.com> (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Copy irc/bitchx to irc/bitchx-devel and attach to the build.
Revert irc/bitchx back to 220.127.116.11.
Set LATEST_LINK for irc/bitchx-devel appropriately.
PR: ports/172294, ports/172295
Submitted by: Chris Petrik <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Feature safe: yes
BitchX, an ass-kicking IRC client, is out of limbo and back on the track!
- Update to version 1.2; project was moved to GitHub
- Convert to new OPTIONS framework; simplify features handling logic
- Enable IPv6 and SSL by default to catch up with new era
- Ditto for plugins that do not require external dependencies
- Drop hard-coded ABI shlib version numbers in LIB_DEPENDS
- Remove obsolete patches [1, 2] and cleanup Makefile while I am here
- Utilize DOCSDIR for smarter handling of documentation (and thus greatly
- Give maintainership back to Chris Petrik per his request: he is part of
the developer team and has time to look after the port again)
PR: ports/163555 (audit trail) 
ports/170409 (remove patch-funny.c) 
Submitted by: Chris Petrik (last follow-up) 
Gary Stanley