Port Added: 17 Jan 2005 03:22:29
Also Listed In: security
License: not specified in port
[ excerpt from developer's web site with modifications ]
Mircryption is a free encryption add-on for the popular irc clients
mIRC and XChat. Features:
- Channel text, Private query windows, DCC Chats, Actions, Topics can
all be encrypted. All crypto-related algorithms used are taken from
published, common, trusted sources. Encryption algorithm is Blowfish
(no known vulnerabilities); encryption keys are themselves stored
in encrypted form.
- Supports CBC mode encryption.
- No need to modify the way you work - text is encrypted and decrypted
automatically; encryption status of conversations is clear but
- User-friendly key management routines; menu driven and easy to
temporarily disable & re-enable encryption on a channel, send plain
text quicky, etc.
-- lioux@FreeBSD.orgSVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
The package name of this deleted port was:
distinfo: There is no distinfo for this port.
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.Runtime dependencies:
- xchat : irc/xchat2
There are no ports dependent upon this port
- X11.6 : x11/XFree86-4-libraries
No options to configure