|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: lang/gnatdroid-armv7|
|15 Feb 2017 21:33:11
Return the ports mistakenly reset to ports@ in r433856 to John Marino.
The mistake was completely on my part, I somehow connected the dots the
wrong way in my head.
The only exceptions (for now) are archivers/zstd and ports-mgmt/synth
which were already picked up by new volunteers in the mean time.
|11 Feb 2017 12:42:30
Return ports maintained by John Marino to the pool, see r433827 for details
|03 Feb 2017 17:09:22
gnatcross-aarch64: Fix configuration
There are no target specific configuration arguments for
gnatcross-aarch64, but the ARG_TARGET_SPECIFIC variable still has to be
defined, otherwise ARMv7-specific arguments are used (discovered when
disabled TLS caused an error).
|03 Feb 2017 05:50:24
Add gnatcross-aarch64, a slave port of gnatdroid (C/Ada cross-compiler)
This is a FreeBSD/DF cross-compiler targeting FreeBSD/ARM64 (aarch64).
It differs from devel/aarch64-none-elf-gcc in the following ways:
1) uses FreeBSD/ARM64 headers and libs (true sysroot)
2) Supports Ada front end
3) Supports Fortran front end (optionally, default off)
4) Supports ObjC front end (optionally, default off)
It passes all but 5 ACATS tests:
1) c34005o (GNAT ICE, expand_shift_1 at expmed.c:2490)
2) c34007i (GNAT ICE, expand_shift_1 at expmed.c:2490)
3) cb1010a (stack check related)
4) cb1010c (stack check related)
5) cb1010d (stack check related)
Ideally this cross-compiler will lead to a fully native Ada compiler for
FreeBSD/ARM64 which leads to lang/gcc6-aux support, enabling the Ada
framework for that platform.