Upgrade mail/dbmail to 3.2.0
3.2.0 contains all the stability improvements done in 3.1 over the
last year. On top of that, it has some nice additions of it's own:
- auto-migrations; An admittedly little tested feature is automatic
migrations of the database schema. Running any of the binaries against
an up-to-date and standard 3.1 schema will try to do all the necessary
upgrades if required.
- static code audit; the Coverity service was used to flush out as
many potential problems as possible.
- new capabilities; some interesting new IMAP capabilities have been
added. QRESYNC (rfc5162), LITERAL+ (rfc2088), UIDPLUS (rfc4315) will
improve performance especially for mobile clients.
- Remove redundant option THREADS
- Add additional mirror
- Rework post-install for auto-migration scripts
- Use @sample framework
Submitted by: maintainer
- Fix error connecting from ipv6 address.
- Also fix typo in timsieved rc script and updated from
bsd.ports.[pre|post].mk to bsd.ports.mk
- Bump PORTEVISION
Submitted by: Alan Hicks <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)