|non port: head/mail/exim/Makefile.options
Number of commits found: 6
Tue, 18 Oct 2011
[ 08:55 rea ] |
mail/exim: upgrade to 4.77
New stuff (from ftp://exim.inode.at/exim/ChangeLogs/NewStuff-4.77):
1. New options for the ratelimit ACL condition: /count= and /unique=.
The /noupdate option has been replaced by a /readonly option.
2. The SMTP transport's protocol option may now be set to "smtps", to
use SSL-on-connect outbound.
3. New variable $av_failed, set true if the AV scanner deferred; ie, when
there is a problem talking to the AV scanner, or the AV scanner running.
4. New expansion conditions, "inlist" and "inlisti", which take simple lists
and check if the search item is a member of the list. This does not
support named lists, but does subject the list part to string expansion.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 9 Jan 2011
[ 11:19 rea ] |
mail/exim: update to 4.73
Most notably, this version fixes local exim -> root escalation,
Port had also gained configurable knob for disabling -D option
and make variables TRUSTED_CONFIG_LIST and WHITELIST_D_MACROS
to fine tune the behaviour of options -C and -D.
New items are documented at
Changelog is available at
Security: e4fcf020-0447-11e0-becc-0022156e8794 / CVE-2010-4345
PR: 152963 , 153711 
Submitted by: Alexander Wittig <email@example.com> 
Approved by: garga (mentor)
Wed, 5 May 2010
[ 18:08 krion ] |
"Spamooborona 1024" software by Yandex allows to filter up to 1024
good messages per day for any mailhost. It is to note: 1024 - it is
not the total amount of messages scanned but the only good ones,
which aren't considered as spam. Once 1024 good messages get passed
through the filter, the rest of mail traffic will be passed without
considering spam or ham until the end of the day.
The patch allows use of "Spamooborona 1024" with Exim by using
Local_scan()'s functionality provided by Yandex LLC.
Submitted by: Alexey V.Degtyarev <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Wed, 25 Nov 2009
[ 12:29 krion ] |
Change WITH_DAEMON option description.
Submitted by: George L. Yermulnik <email@example.com>, Alexey V. Degtyarev
Sun, 15 Nov 2009
[ 18:18 krion ] |
Update to version 4.70
- Add devel/pcre dependency
- Add option for checking ACL in DCC
- Add WITH_DEBUG option
- Remove Domain Keys option
- Remove DKIM option
Submitted by: "Alexey V. Degtyarev" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Wed, 21 Oct 2009
[ 19:59 krion ] |
- Convert existing infrastructure to OPTIONS
- Remove deprecated RCORDER, required by FreeBSD-5.x
- Remove deprecated WITH_PWCHECK
- Add option WITH_KAS, which installs mail/libspamtest to use
Kaspersky Antispam library
Submitted by: Alexey V. Degtyarev <email@example.com>
Number of commits found: 6
10 vulnerabilities affecting 20 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new