|non port: head/mail/mailutils/pkg-plist
Number of commits found: 6
Fri, 30 Dec 2016
[ 19:16 danfe ] |
- Unbreak MH option and introduce EMACS one
- Simplify startup (rc.d) scripts a bit
- Minor port description adjustments
Wed, 28 Dec 2016
[ 11:59 danfe ] |
Unbreak GUILE option. During generation of documentation, docstrings and
other information is extracted from preprocessed (cc -E) *.c files using
bundled clexer tool, which is part of GINT .
Under some circumstances (probably subject to the compiler, as the problem
does not occur on 9.3 and -CURRENT), ``arglist (SCM mbox)'' expression in
`mu_mailbox.c' becomes separated by the linemarker (# 470 "mu_mailbox.c").
Upstream maintainer believes that preprocessor is wrong, but might include
a workaround in clexer for this situation. Meanwhile, just suppress line
markers with -P switch since they are normally ignored anyway.
Wed, 21 Dec 2016
[ 19:04 danfe ] |
- Resurrect `mail/mailutils' port removed back in 2014: it is under
active development again and we have new maintainer for the port
- Update to version 3.1.1, define LICENSE (GPLv3+), improve COMMENT
- Drop `--disable-build-comsat' (not sure why it was disabled before)
- Convert to option helpers; fix noticed pkg-plist issues
- Strip binaries on installation; drop standard option descriptions
- Remove MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE (we'll ask for forgiveness if it breaks)
- Reformat port description and spell ``Swiss Army knife'' correctly
- Pass maintainership to the submitter
Submitted by: Zeus Panchenko
Sat, 15 Feb 2014
[ 10:13 miwi ] |
- Stage support
Wed, 17 Jul 2013
[ 18:58 mandree ] |
- Return port to ports@, at the maintainers request (private mail in
response to a bug report); Attila Nagy is not using the port any more.
- Add/fix GUILE option (to make it build in Tinderbox) and fix the pkg-plist
accordingly, so that the port now installs successfully and uninstalls
without left-over files with default options (i. e. no options) and
with GUILE enabled.
- Remove versions from LIB_DEPENDS.
WARNING: THIS PORT NEEDS MORE ATTENTION, known issues:
- movemail is reported to stall on messages containing NUL bytes in the
middle of (body) lines
- enabling the PYTHON option causes pkg-plist breakage, missing
bin/popauth, and other issues
- Note the upstream has released a 2.99.96 alpha/beta version earlier
this year, but I did not have the time to review bug fixes and other
changes. It seems a massive overhaul, partial rewrite, though.
Sun, 12 Feb 2012
[ 18:45 sahil ] |
Mailutils is a swiss army knife of electronic mail handling.
It offers a rich set of utilities and daemons for processing
All Mailutils programs are able to operate on mailboxes of
any existing format, ranging from standard UNIX maildrops,
through maildir and up to remote mailboxes, which are
transparently accessed using IMAP4, POP3 and SMTP.
Submitted by: Attila Nagy <email@example.com>
Number of commits found: 6
13 vulnerabilities affecting 47 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new