|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|21 Aug 2014 22:50:30
Berkeley DB cleanup, remove versions 4.0 ... 4.7.
- Mk/bsd.database.mk rewrite, new default to db5.
- db6 is eligible by default only if installed on the system.
- Bump PORTREVISION of all ports that directly depend on BerkeleyDB or
where USE_BDB is found in the port's directory
- Patch a few ports such that they will pick up or work with newer
- Add UPDATING entry
- Drive-by format fix for pks
- Drop BerkeleyDB option from mail/popular for now, requires more work.
- Exp-run logs linked from the PR below.
- Ports that do not build (IGNORE, BROKEN, etc.) have pro-forma changes
for new Berkeley DB, but are untested.
NOTE: please read UPDATING and the Wiki page before proceeding!
Wiki reference: https://wiki.freebsd.org/Ports/BerkeleyDBCleanup
Approved by: portmgr (implicit, PORTREVISION bump on unstaged ports)
|12 Aug 2014 10:24:53
mail/vacation: set PORTSCOUT to ignore, switch tarballs
There are only minor metadifferences between the new and old tarball,
but bump portrevision anyway. PortScout needs to stop looking for updates
because they won't come and anything it finds will be a false positive.
Submitted by: maintainer (Adam McDougall)
|07 Jul 2014 15:31:02
Remove indefinite articles and trailing periods from COMMENT, plus minor
COMMENT typos and surrounding whitespace fixes. A few Makefiles where not
included as they contain Latin-1 characters that break the Phabricator
workflow. Category M.
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)
|26 Feb 2014 09:47:02
|20 Sep 2013 19:59:14
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|03 Jul 2011 13:53:52
- remove MD5
|16 Feb 2008 08:56:01
This is a port of vacation which is an email autoresponder commonly
used when taking a vacation / holiday / leave of absence.
Submitted by: Adam McDougall <mcdouga9 at egr.msu.edu>