|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|18 May 2013 20:34:42
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.10.3 ports!
- Remove patches and checks for unsupported FreeBSD versions.
The area51 repository features commits by avilla, rakuco and myself.
|27 Mar 2013 11:55:26
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.10.1 ports!
- kdegames4 port has been split.
- kdeutils4-printer-applet and system-config-printer-kde have been
replaced by print/kde4-print-manager.
- Recover misc/kde4-l10n-mr from attic.
- New USE_KDE4 components: kactivities, libkdegames, nepomuk-core,
- Provide sharedmime component with magic: ports don't need to
run update-mime-database themselves now.
- Switch some ports to out-of-source build.
- Update port comments.
- Adjust dependence on Qt4 components.
- x11/kde4 installs modern kdepim4 now.
- Remove redundant aspell and hspell from kdelibs4, both
can be enabled in textproc/enchant if needed.
- Remove stale bits from bsd.kde4.mk
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso and myself.
- Tobias Berner
|22 Mar 2013 14:18:02
- Don't set CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE for debug builds (cmake.mk already handles it)
- Don't set WITH_DEBUG for unstable branch (KDE4_BRANCH)
- Remove now useless KDE4_BUILDENV
KDE SC ports:
- Chase KDE4_BUILDENV removal: replace 'KDE4_BUILDENV= yes' with
'USES= cmake:outsource' and add USE_LDCONFIG if needed
|03 Feb 2013 20:10:39
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.9.5 ports!
- kdebindings ports have been renamed to match upstream.
- kdemultimedia and kdenetwork have been split.
- New port games/pairs added.
- Trim Makefile header
- Convert to new option framework
- New USE_KDE4 components: libkcddb, libkcompactdisc
databases/akonadi to 1.9.0
devel/grantlee to 0.3.0
textproc/rasqal to 0.9.30
textproc/redland-bindings to 184.108.40.206
textproc/soprano to 2.9.0
x11-toolkits/attica to 0.4.1
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso, avilla, dbn,
jhale, makc and rakuco.
- Oleg Sidorkin
- Tobias Berner
- Kurt Jaeger
|14 Jun 2012 16:42:04
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.8.4, probably the last release in 4.8.x
Official announcement: http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.8.4.php
|06 Jun 2012 06:44:38
- Convert USE_QT_VER=4 and QT_COMPONETS to USE_QT4
Review by: bapt, David Naylor (kde team)
|01 Jun 2012 05:26:28
- update png to 1.5.10
|25 May 2012 02:15:21
KDE/FreeBSD team presents long awaited KDE SC 4.8.3!
kdeaccessibility4 and kdeutils4 are now meta ports. deskutils/kdepim4 updated
to match KDE SC version, old kdepim preserved in deskutils/kdepim44.
Follow UPDATING instruction!
- deskutils/kcharselect(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|16 Feb 2012 15:57:34
- Bump PORTREVISION to chase the update of multimedia/libvpx
|25 Jan 2012 10:21:01
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce KDE SC 4.7.4, which
concludes the 4.7 series.
The official release notes can be found at:
|14 Nov 2011 02:59:40
The KDE on FreeBSD team is pleased to update the KDE4 ports to 4.7.3.
This is an incremental update and should be much easier to handle than
the transition from 4.6.5 to 4.7.2 in the ports tree.
The official release notes can be found at
Approved by: avilla (mentor), makc (mentor), portmgr (miwi)
Feature safe: yes
|17 Oct 2011 00:03:42
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce KDE Software Compilation
4.7.2. The official release notes can be found at:
This release ships with many improvements. Read more about them here:
We'd like to say thanks to all testers and contributors, especially to
lwhsu@ for his effort on hosting our test packages.
PR: 156293 
Submitted by: Oleg Sidorkin <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Alvaro Castillo <email@example.com> 
Tested by: exp-run via pav