Port Added: 11 Dec 2013 04:15:04
The SWORD Project is the CrossWire Bible Society's free Bible
software project. Its purpose is to create cross-platform open-source
tools, covered by the GNU General Public License, that allow
programmers and Bible societies to write new Bible software more
quickly and easily. We also create Bible study software for all
readers, students, scholars, and translators of the Bible, and have
a growing collection of over 200 texts in over 50 languages.
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
The package name of this deleted port was:
distinfo: There is no distinfo for this port.
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.Build dependencies:
- cppunit-config : devel/cppunit
- gmake : devel/gmake
- pkgconf : devel/pkgconf
- automake-1.14 : devel/automake
- autoconf-2.69 : devel/autoconf
NOTE: dependencies for deleted ports are notoriously suspect
- libcurl.so : ftp/curl
- libclucene-core.so : textproc/clucene
- libicudata.so : devel/icu
This port is required by:for Build
* - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
===> The following configuration options are available for sword17-1.7.2:
CLUCENE=on: Include indexing capability
CURL=on: Data transfer support via cURL
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings