(Only the first 10 of 95 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update multimedia/vdr and multimedia/vdr-plugins to 1.7.27 .
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-epgsearch to 1.0.1s20120322 git snapshot.
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-femon to 1.7.15 .
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-iptv to 0.5.0 .
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-osdteletext to 0.9.2 .
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-streamdev to 0.5.1p20120311 git snapthot.
- Update multimedia/vdr-plugin-xineliboutput to 1.0.90s20111129.1002
- Bump PORTREVISION for all other plugins and add vdr 1.7.27
compatibility/bugfix patches where necessary.
(Only the first 10 of 31 ports in this commit are shown above. )
This is an IPTV plugin for the Video Disk Recorder (VDR).
This plugin integrates multicast IPTV transport streams seamlessly into
VDR. You can use any IPTV channel like any other normal DVB channel for
live viewing, recording, etc. The plugin also features full section
filtering capabilities which allow for example EIT information to be
extracted from the incoming stream.
Currently the IPTV plugin has direct support for both multicast UDP/RTP
and unicast HTTP MPEG1/2 transport streams. Also a file input method is
supported, but a file delay must be selected individually to prevent
VDR's transfer buffer over/underflow. Therefore the file input should be
considered as a testing feature only.
IPTV plugin also features a support for external streaming applications.
With proper helper applications and configuration IPTV plugin is able to
display not only MPEG1/2 transport streams but also other formats like
MP3 radio streams, mms video streams and so on.