|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|14 Oct 2015 18:16:10
- fix API for miniupnpc-1.9.20151008
|15 Jul 2015 20:59:13
- Remove Qt build tools from runtime dependencies;
- Use qt4-linguisttools instead of qt4-linguist;
- Add LICENSE;
- Add USES=desktop-file-utils;
- Wrap lines at 80 characters;
- Regen patches.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
|07 May 2015 17:26:06
Update ports in the n* categories to not use GH_COMMIT.
With minor cleanups to make things simpler.
With hat: portmgr
Sponsored by: Absolight
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|21 Aug 2014 22:50:30
Berkeley DB cleanup, remove versions 4.0 ... 4.7.
- Mk/bsd.database.mk rewrite, new default to db5.
- db6 is eligible by default only if installed on the system.
- Bump PORTREVISION of all ports that directly depend on BerkeleyDB or
where USE_BDB is found in the port's directory
- Patch a few ports such that they will pick up or work with newer
- Add UPDATING entry
- Drive-by format fix for pks
- Drop BerkeleyDB option from mail/popular for now, requires more work.
- Exp-run logs linked from the PR below.
- Ports that do not build (IGNORE, BROKEN, etc.) have pro-forma changes
for new Berkeley DB, but are untested.
NOTE: please read UPDATING and the Wiki page before proceeding!
Wiki reference: https://wiki.freebsd.org/Ports/BerkeleyDBCleanup
Approved by: portmgr (implicit, PORTREVISION bump on unstaged ports)
|07 Feb 2014 11:44:09
Chase boost and icu bump
While here convert some LIB_DEPENDS
|18 Jan 2014 21:02:36
Digitalcoin is an open source digital currency, originally based on Bitcoin,
but now heavily modified and improved. Digitalcoin works over a distributed
peer-to-peer network to offer irreversible, low-cost, anonymous and
decentralized monetary transactions.
Submitted by: myst3r10n <email@example.com>