(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
* Thu Aug 09 2012 - Christophe Dumez <email@example.com> - v3.0.0
- FEATURE: Brand new torrent addition dialog
- FEATURE: Add the ability to choose the save path when using magnet links
- FEATURE: Add support for adding multiple local torrents at once (Web UI)
- COSMETIC: Improve style of left panel
- BUGFIX: Lower panels no longer gets disabled
- BUGFIX: Major code refactoring and various optimizations.
- BUGFIX: No longer strip root folder from torrent files
For the port:
- Move to unversioned directory. The last few major releases have been
stable upgrades, so there is no reason to maintain different versions.
qBittorrent can now be considered as a good alternative to other bittorrent
clients. It provides a lot of features such as:
* A polished Graphical User Interface written with Qt4.2 toolkit.
* Multiple simultaneous downloads / uploads.
* An integrated search engine.
* DHT (trackerless) support.
* uTorrent Peer eXchange support (PeX).
* Directory scanning with automated download of torrents inside.
* Good internationalization (20+ languages supported).
* Selective download of files in a torrent.
* Media File previewing while downloading.
* Torrent trackers edition and prioritizing.
* Seeders / Leechers displayed in download list.
* Torrent download in correct order.
* System tray integration.
* Tracker authentication support.
* Unicode support.
* Torrent downloading directly from their url.
* Connection though a proxy.
* IP Filtering similar to the one in eMule.