DEPRECATED: Superseded by net/libexosip2
This port expired on: 2014-08-31
Port Added: 25 May 2014 18:37:56
eXosip is a GPL library that extend the capability of the oSIP library.
It aims to implement a simple high layer API to control the SIP for sessions
establishments and common extensions. Once completed, this eXtended library
should provide an API for call management, messaging and presence features.
eXosip2 has support for:
* registrations. (REGISTER)
* call initiation and modification. (INVITE, re-INVITE)
* other methods within calls (INFO, OPTIONS, UPDATE)
* call transfer. (REFER)
* reliability for provisional response. (PRACK)
* sip event package. (SUBSCRIBE/NOTIFY)
* event state publication. (PUBLISH)
* instant messaging. (MESSAGE)
eXosip2 does not contain:
* audio interface
* sdp negotiation.
This allow you to write any kind of SIP endpoint/gateway.
WWW: http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/exosipSVNWeb : Homepage : Distfiles Availability : PortsMon
No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
The package name of this deleted port was:
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.Library dependencies:
NOTE: dependencies for deleted ports are notoriously suspect
- libosip2.so : net/libosip
This port is required by:for Libraries
* - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
No options to configure