|non port: head/net/sofia-sip/Makefile
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 8
Wed, 9 Jul 2014
[ 16:39 tijl ] |
- Add USES=libtool to net/sofia-sip and bump dependent ports
- Add INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip
Fri, 31 Jan 2014
[ 12:14 miwi ] |
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Stage Support
- Convert to USES
Fri, 20 Sep 2013
[ 22:10 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1288 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
Sat, 24 Aug 2013
[ 15:24 danfe ] |
- Try to unbreak parallel (-jX) builds by forcing use of GNU make(1): it
looks like autotools-generated files require it; when building with e.g.
bmake(1), some *.lo files, particularly inside libsofia-sip-ua/sdp, will
be rebuild concurrently for some reason, which breaks parallel builds;
judging from the logs, this does not happen with GNU make(1) on several
different -jX values tested
- While here: define LICENSE (LGPL21), reindent MAN1 assignments, reformat
port description text a bit so it look nicer (wrap after hyphen); also,
terminate sentence with a dot (full stop).
Mon, 8 Jul 2013
[ 11:52 bapt ] |
Mark as job unsafe, drop maintainership
Mon, 22 Apr 2013
[ 22:33 bapt ] |
Convert my ports to use the new USES=pkgconfig
Fri, 8 Mar 2013
[ 10:51 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 417 ports in this commit are shown above. )
* Update the glib to 2.34.3 and gtk20 to 2.24.17 and gtk30 to 3.6.4 which
are the latest stable releases.
* Update vala to the newest stable release 0.18.1, also update a few ports
in the gtk/gnome stack.
* The c++ bindings ports for glib, atk, gconf, etc, have now USE_GNOME toggles.
* Remove pkg-config run depends from glib20 and freetype2. This doesn't
eliminate pkg-config run dependency completely, a second phase is needed
and is planned.
* Support for .:run. and .:build. for USE_GNOME components was added.
Currently only libxml2 and libxslt support this mechanism.
* Updates of the telepathy stack and empathy.
* Trim makefile headers, convert ports to new options, trim off library
versions for some ports.
* Fix other ports so they build with the new glib version.
Thanks to miwi and crees for helping out with some exp-runs.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi & bapt)
Obtained from: gnome team repo
Wed, 19 Dec 2012
[ 01:47 bapt ] |
Sofia-SIP is an open-source SIP User-Agent library, compliant with the IETF
RFC3261 specification. It can be used as a building block for SIP client
software for uses such as VoIP, IM, and many other real-time and
person-to-person communication services
Number of commits found: 8
26 vulnerabilities affecting 52 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new