|non port: head/ports-mgmt/poudriere-devel/pkg-plist
Number of commits found: 12
Wed, 29 Jun 2016
[ 23:37 bdrewery ] |
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Move the release MANIFESTS to misc/freebsd-release-manifests.
Also add a dependency for ca_root_nss to Poudriere.
Wed, 25 Nov 2015
[ 17:27 bdrewery ] |
- Update to master branch checkin 1e0fd46149f9e17e12dadcdd0a28ef40b06587aa
This brings in almost a year of updates that had been held back.
- New sub-command 'image' which is still in development, for generating
- Some poudriered fixes, but it is still experimental.
- DISTFILES_CACHES may be 'no' to use distfiles/ from ports tree.
- A cache daemon has been added in, off by default, for experimentation.
- The ports 'environment' feature from
is used for dependency gathering now, which avoids 8 or so fork/execs for
every make -V call.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 8 Jun 2015
[ 20:37 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.7-15-ge84bac5.
I had intended to update this to master but have not yet fixed a blocking
bug on it.
- status -a: Fix handling of showing older builds.
- QEMU: Add a hack to raise the default build times.
- Don't crash starting up a job, or otherwise, if the time goes backwards.
- blacklist: Fix loading of JAIL-SETNAME-blacklist
- QEMU: Always try loading a qemu-blacklist file
- Add a helper 'clock_monotonic' to use clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC)
rather than non-monotonic 'date +%s'
- Use monotonic time for calculating durations
- Add a build.started epoch time.
- Add a build.ended epoch time that is set in the last HTML json generation.
- Update sh to FreeBSD r281982
- Fix build on older FreeBSD due to sh. If F_DUPFD_CLOEXEC is unavailable
then use system sh.
- Ignore /var/db/freebsd-update/ too.
Mon, 20 Apr 2015
[ 16:34 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.4-58-gd237819
Fix not setting proper UNAME_m/p for powerpc64 cross build
Fix qemu builds not setting MACHINE/MARCHINE_ARCH in make.conf
QEMU: No need to set MACHINE/MACHINE_ARCH in env.
QEMU: For consistency set UNAME_m/p in jail's login.conf.
Don't let balance_pool() failure crash a builder.
Avoid double ln(1) when called in a clean_pool/stop_build failure from
When a build crashes and does not complete, properly cleanup its builder
bulk queue optimizations
Call pkg_cache_data in a separate worker. This allows build_pkg() to finish
bulk -t/testport: Fix the first package built in a jail not showing its
needed shared libraries.
Disable 'set -x' in some noisy functions
Rewrite lock_acquire() to not spam 'sleep 0.1'(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 23 Mar 2015
[ 19:29 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1.1-33-gbf2a55b
(I decided to use 'git-describe --tags' now that USE_GITHUB supports it)
- Allow overriding jail params with JAIL_PARAMS
- Remove old nxb-bin directory if needed.
- Fix more cases of running from local checkout
- Allow all COLOR variables to be overridden in poudriere.conf.
- testport -c is fixed
- bulk now creates a copy of /var/db/ports to avoid breakage if the
directory in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/options is touched during a build.
- XDEV: Remove /bin/sh /bin/csh from the static hardlink list on mips/mips64
as there are endian issues to work out.
Sat, 27 Sep 2014
[ 04:19 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin caf0bb9
* jail -x: Build and install native-xtools cross compile tools.
Submitted by sbruno@
Tue, 16 Sep 2014
[ 17:17 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin d7e95d9102
* HTML: Fix NaN showing in a case
* Fix handling of SIGPIPE for cleaning up.
* Improvements to cleanup handling such that recursive errors will not
stop the cleanup process.
* HTML: Add an apache example
* testport: Allow tee(1) more time to flush buffer before killing it off.
* bulk: Remove the use of tee(1)
* bulk: Fix several races leading to "stuck_in_queue" and "Unknown stuck
* jail -m src=: Also copy in the src tree now. .git and .svn are ignored.
* bulk: Fix high CPU usage/spinning when the queue is waiting on the last
jobs to finish.
* Remove use of stripcolors pipe which used far too much CPU.
* bulk: Fix a case where computing deps was not delaying errors until
the end of deps calculation was intended.
Thu, 19 Jun 2014
[ 15:04 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin df5632bbea
* bulk: Always clean restricted packages when done building if NO_RESTRICTED
* bulk: Don't rebuild unneeded deps which were not specified on the cmdline.
NOTE: This means that partial builds will not create a consistent repo of
other existing packages. I.e., running bulk PORT1 PORT2 and then
running bulk PORT1 will make it only create a consistent repo
for PORT1. Always build with the ports you expect to be there.
* Fix 'msg_error' not defined errors.
* pkgclean/distclean: Consider hardlinks for size calculation
- Fix some false-positives
- Support multiple -p options(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 11 May 2014
[ 18:03 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin f86a423218
* Reduce jail restarting for networking access by now always starting
2 jails. One with networking support and one without. This allows
not constantly restarting jails to enable/disable networking, which
causes a lot of jail lock contention.
* Color support has been added. This is disabled by any of:
1. poudriere -N <sub-command>
2. stdout or stderr NOT in a TTY (piped)
3. USE_COLORS=no in poudriere.conf
* Add DURATION_FORMAT and BUILDTIME_FORMAT to allow changing time
display and default build name.
* madvise(MADV_PROTECT) the main poudriere process to allow it to cleanup
on failure from out-of-swap.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 22 Apr 2014
[ 14:44 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 32a2683eca
- Queue is now priotitized by the dependency-chain
length and not by number of direct dependencies.
- Add PRIORITY_BOOST in poudriere.conf which takes
PKGNAME globs to boost up to the top of the queue.
PRIORITY_BOOST="apache-openoffice* pypy* mysql-workbench*"
- bulk/testport: Add -k to keep going on test failures.
The failures are stll considered failures but do not skip
further builds depending on that port.
- bulk -at: This now defaults to -k
- Leftovers and Orphan checking now uses the scripts in
ports so we can update them frequently without a poudriere(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 23 Mar 2014
[ 16:15 bdrewery ] |
- Fix installation of hook samples
- Fix build on 8.x
[ 15:40 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 0966e62bc4
- Cleanup Makefile to use pkg-plist 
- make_index fixes (use ports/portsnap version now)
- Documentation updates
- Use autotools for build
- All incremental messages are in a consistent format now.
- New daemon poudriered using libucl with fine-grained permissions, but
not yet hooked up or documented. It will be hooked up to poudriere-queue
and documented soon.
- Add an nc(1) wrapper to work around src change r249499.
- status: Add -H for scripted mode
- status: Show URL if available
- Allow to specify revision when running poudriere jail -u with svn method(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 12