|non port: head/ports-mgmt/poudriere-devel/pkg-plist
Number of commits found: 16
Wed, 22 Mar 2017
[ 03:11 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2100-g2613baeb.
- Add a 'logclean' command that cleans build logs older than N days, or
builds over a certain count, by filter.
- Store temp and lock files in $(mktemp -dt poudriere), and remove on exit.
- Change SHASH_VAR_PATH out of umounting MASTERMNT on exit
- USE_TMPFS=yes: extend to data as well as wrkdirs
- JSON jail: Ignore broken builds rather than corrupting the data
- HTML JSON: Fix not writing on exit, and writing to /.data.json[.mini]
- blacklist: Fix loading of JAIL-SETNAME-blacklist
- Don't bother statting or creating pkg cache dirs when deleting them at
- pkgclean: Clean cache files as well
- poudriere.8: Fix reference to native-xtools and document use of /usr/src
- jail -d: Fix not cleaning up jail's temporary mountpoint directory
- jail -uc: Don't leak host /etc/src-env.conf into jail builds
- timestamp: Fix not exiting when stdin closes.
- timestamp: Fix not properly handling newlines.
- Fix umounting when using MDMFS
- Make jail -k try harder to cleanup any messes left behind.
Mon, 13 Mar 2017
[ 17:44 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2047-ge55e0387.
- Actually install cache.sh
- Fix very old bug with ZFS rollback not succeeding due to
race with zfs rollback + zfs snapshot.
Tue, 7 Mar 2017
[ 04:45 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-1957-gb3d3e0c2
- pkgclean/distclean: Properly support PREPARE_PARALLEL_JOBS from
- Default PREPARE_PARALLEL_JOBS to 1.25*PARALLEL_JOBS
- Poudriere now sets process title for some operations via setproctitle(2).
- Dependency calculation majorly refactored to fetch more make variables
at once rather than fetching some and then more later. This rework also
speeds up some startups by up to 60% by keeping the compute_deps work
queue full and more parallelized. This is especially seen in meta
port lists. The storage for the make variables fetched is not very
efficient yet and will improve more in the future.
- Add more sh builtins: pwait, mkdir, rename, setproctitle, rmdir, mktemp
- nohang: Do read before logfile comparison.
- update_stats: Stop building from html_json coproc after done building(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Wed, 22 Feb 2017
[ 18:21 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-1822-ge8f0d3e
- Manpage updates
- Remove pkg_install support.
- Remove NO_STAGE support.
- Remove use of umount -f where possible.
- Use relative paths where possible to avoid namecache contention.
- USE_CACHED reworked to use POSIX mq (will soon change again)
- PRIORITY_BOOST is fixed to boost dependencies as well now with
USE_PTSORT enabled (default yes).
- Load linux64 when needed
- Improved ports_env support (less executions during ports interations)
- Show resource limits in build log
- Limit filedescriptors to 1024 by default with MAX_FILES
- Shutdown/unmount build jails in parallel(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Wed, 29 Jun 2016
[ 23:37 bdrewery ] |
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Move the release MANIFESTS to misc/freebsd-release-manifests.
Also add a dependency for ca_root_nss to Poudriere.
Wed, 25 Nov 2015
[ 17:27 bdrewery ] |
- Update to master branch checkin 1e0fd46149f9e17e12dadcdd0a28ef40b06587aa
This brings in almost a year of updates that had been held back.
- New sub-command 'image' which is still in development, for generating
- Some poudriered fixes, but it is still experimental.
- DISTFILES_CACHES may be 'no' to use distfiles/ from ports tree.
- A cache daemon has been added in, off by default, for experimentation.
- The ports 'environment' feature from
is used for dependency gathering now, which avoids 8 or so fork/execs for
every make -V call.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 8 Jun 2015
[ 20:37 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.7-15-ge84bac5.
I had intended to update this to master but have not yet fixed a blocking
bug on it.
- status -a: Fix handling of showing older builds.
- QEMU: Add a hack to raise the default build times.
- Don't crash starting up a job, or otherwise, if the time goes backwards.
- blacklist: Fix loading of JAIL-SETNAME-blacklist
- QEMU: Always try loading a qemu-blacklist file
- Add a helper 'clock_monotonic' to use clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC)
rather than non-monotonic 'date +%s'
- Use monotonic time for calculating durations
- Add a build.started epoch time.
- Add a build.ended epoch time that is set in the last HTML json generation.
- Update sh to FreeBSD r281982
- Fix build on older FreeBSD due to sh. If F_DUPFD_CLOEXEC is unavailable
then use system sh.
- Ignore /var/db/freebsd-update/ too.
Mon, 20 Apr 2015
[ 16:34 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.4-58-gd237819
Fix not setting proper UNAME_m/p for powerpc64 cross build
Fix qemu builds not setting MACHINE/MARCHINE_ARCH in make.conf
QEMU: No need to set MACHINE/MACHINE_ARCH in env.
QEMU: For consistency set UNAME_m/p in jail's login.conf.
Don't let balance_pool() failure crash a builder.
Avoid double ln(1) when called in a clean_pool/stop_build failure from
When a build crashes and does not complete, properly cleanup its builder
bulk queue optimizations
Call pkg_cache_data in a separate worker. This allows build_pkg() to finish
bulk -t/testport: Fix the first package built in a jail not showing its
needed shared libraries.
Disable 'set -x' in some noisy functions
Rewrite lock_acquire() to not spam 'sleep 0.1'(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 23 Mar 2015
[ 19:29 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1.1-33-gbf2a55b
(I decided to use 'git-describe --tags' now that USE_GITHUB supports it)
- Allow overriding jail params with JAIL_PARAMS
- Remove old nxb-bin directory if needed.
- Fix more cases of running from local checkout
- Allow all COLOR variables to be overridden in poudriere.conf.
- testport -c is fixed
- bulk now creates a copy of /var/db/ports to avoid breakage if the
directory in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/options is touched during a build.
- XDEV: Remove /bin/sh /bin/csh from the static hardlink list on mips/mips64
as there are endian issues to work out.
Sat, 27 Sep 2014
[ 04:19 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin caf0bb9
* jail -x: Build and install native-xtools cross compile tools.
Submitted by sbruno@
Tue, 16 Sep 2014
[ 17:17 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin d7e95d9102
* HTML: Fix NaN showing in a case
* Fix handling of SIGPIPE for cleaning up.
* Improvements to cleanup handling such that recursive errors will not
stop the cleanup process.
* HTML: Add an apache example
* testport: Allow tee(1) more time to flush buffer before killing it off.
* bulk: Remove the use of tee(1)
* bulk: Fix several races leading to "stuck_in_queue" and "Unknown stuck
* jail -m src=: Also copy in the src tree now. .git and .svn are ignored.
* bulk: Fix high CPU usage/spinning when the queue is waiting on the last
jobs to finish.
* Remove use of stripcolors pipe which used far too much CPU.
* bulk: Fix a case where computing deps was not delaying errors until
the end of deps calculation was intended.
Thu, 19 Jun 2014
[ 15:04 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin df5632bbea
* bulk: Always clean restricted packages when done building if NO_RESTRICTED
* bulk: Don't rebuild unneeded deps which were not specified on the cmdline.
NOTE: This means that partial builds will not create a consistent repo of
other existing packages. I.e., running bulk PORT1 PORT2 and then
running bulk PORT1 will make it only create a consistent repo
for PORT1. Always build with the ports you expect to be there.
* Fix 'msg_error' not defined errors.
* pkgclean/distclean: Consider hardlinks for size calculation
- Fix some false-positives
- Support multiple -p options(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 11 May 2014
[ 18:03 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin f86a423218
* Reduce jail restarting for networking access by now always starting
2 jails. One with networking support and one without. This allows
not constantly restarting jails to enable/disable networking, which
causes a lot of jail lock contention.
* Color support has been added. This is disabled by any of:
1. poudriere -N <sub-command>
2. stdout or stderr NOT in a TTY (piped)
3. USE_COLORS=no in poudriere.conf
* Add DURATION_FORMAT and BUILDTIME_FORMAT to allow changing time
display and default build name.
* madvise(MADV_PROTECT) the main poudriere process to allow it to cleanup
on failure from out-of-swap.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 22 Apr 2014
[ 14:44 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 32a2683eca
- Queue is now priotitized by the dependency-chain
length and not by number of direct dependencies.
- Add PRIORITY_BOOST in poudriere.conf which takes
PKGNAME globs to boost up to the top of the queue.
PRIORITY_BOOST="apache-openoffice* pypy* mysql-workbench*"
- bulk/testport: Add -k to keep going on test failures.
The failures are stll considered failures but do not skip
further builds depending on that port.
- bulk -at: This now defaults to -k
- Leftovers and Orphan checking now uses the scripts in
ports so we can update them frequently without a poudriere(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 23 Mar 2014
[ 16:15 bdrewery ] |
- Fix installation of hook samples
- Fix build on 8.x
[ 15:40 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 0966e62bc4
- Cleanup Makefile to use pkg-plist 
- make_index fixes (use ports/portsnap version now)
- Documentation updates
- Use autotools for build
- All incremental messages are in a consistent format now.
- New daemon poudriered using libucl with fine-grained permissions, but
not yet hooked up or documented. It will be hooked up to poudriere-queue
and documented soon.
- Add an nc(1) wrapper to work around src change r249499.
- status: Add -H for scripted mode
- status: Show URL if available
- Allow to specify revision when running poudriere jail -u with svn method(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 16