(Only the first 10 of 117 ports in this commit are shown above. )
* print/ghostscript-* and related ports have been renamed in the
print/ghostscript-gnu -> print/ghostscript7
print/ghostscript-gnu-nox11 -> print/ghostscript7-nox11
print/ghostscript-gnu-commfont -> print/ghostscript7-commfont
print/ghostscript-gpl -> print/ghostscript8
print/ghostscript-gpl-nox11 -> print/ghostscript8-nox11
japanese/ghostscript-gnu-jpnfont -> print/ghostscript7-jpnfont
korean/ghostscript-gnu-korfont -> print/ghostscript7-korfont
* USE_GHOSTSCRIPT now supports a version number which the port
requires. The valid value is "7" or "8". If other value is
specified, value of WITH_GHOSTSCRIPT_VER is used.
* WITH_GHOSTSCRIPT_GNU has been removed in favor of
WITH_GHOSTSCRIPT_VER. The valid value of WITH_GHOSTSCRIPT_VER is
"7" or "8", and the default value is "8".
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
(Only the first 10 of 19 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Cleanup ghostscript-gnu-commfont and related CJK font support meta ports.
- Set WITH_GHOSTSCRIPT_GNU forcibly.
- Use PostScript virtual fonts to handle CJK CID/TT-CID emulated fonts.
CIDFnmap still works but when a font is both in Resource/Font or
Resource/CIDFont and in CIDFnmap, the former entry will be used.
For the actual font mapping, see files in Resource/CIDFont/*.
So, note that you need to remove (or rename) the virtual font if you use
CIDFnmap for the moment. This is still a transitional measure and
more consistent font management thoughout the ports collection should
be added later.
This is just an internal structural change; default font mapping has
not been changed.
- Add Chinese font support to print/gsfonts (but no dependency added).