- Don't pretend we support anything older than perl 5.8.2. Support for
5.00503 was severly broken and amavisd-new author officially only supports
5.8.2 and up. As an added bonus, this simplifies the makefile very much.
- Install a usable amavisd.conf if none exists
- On installation, remove amavisd.conf if it is equal to default one
- On installation, create /var/amavis/tmp, because the new amavisd.conf
uses this directory to store temporary files
- Remove address extension options from the example configuration file.
Neither sendmail nor postfix support address extensions on FreeBSD
Submitted by: maintainer