(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 6.8p1
- Fix 'make test'
- NONECIPHER is no longer default. This is not default in base and should not
be default here as it introduces security holes.
- HPN: I've audited the patch and included it in the port directory for
transparency. I identified several bugs and submitted them to the new
- HPN: The entire patch is now ifdef'd to ensure various bits are properly
removed depending on the OPTIONS selected.
- AES_THREADED is removed. It has questionable benefit on modern HW and is not
- The "enhanced logging" was removed from the patch as it is too
intrusive and difficult to maintain in the port.
- The progress meter "peak throughput" patch was removed.
- Fixed HPN version showing in client/server version string when HPN
was disabled in the config.
- KERB_GSSAPI is currently BROKEN as it does not apply.
- Update X509 to 8.3
- Update to 6.3p1
- Use options helpers where possible
- Use upstream patch mirror for x509 and HPN
- Update HPN patch to v14 and use upstream version
- Add option NONECIPHER to allow disabling NONE in HPN patch
- Update x509 patch from 7.4.1 to 7.6
- Add support for LDNS and enable by it and VerifyHostKeyDNS/SSHFP by default.
which describes this change, but is supported on releases before 10 as well
with LDNS option.
- Update SCTP to patchlevel 2329
- Update recommendation on secure usage of SSH
- Add pkg-message warning about ECDSA key possibly being incorrect due to
previously being written as DSA by the rc script and fixed in r299902 in