|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|06 Aug 2014 14:20:36
- Update grub2-efi to latest grub2 prerelease 2.02
- Add patch to fix bug with 'com.delphix:hole_birth' on ZFS
- Sync with PCBSD ports, and bump PORTREV
|26 Jul 2014 19:22:47
Update grub2-efi to 2.02 prerelease version from PC-BSD repo
|29 May 2014 11:20:14
- Convert gmake,bzip2,xz to USES
Approved by: portmgr
|10 Mar 2014 20:55:22
Update the default version of GCC used in the Ports Collection from
GCC 4.6.4 to GCC 4.7.3. This entails updating the lang/gcc port as
well as changing the default in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Supported by: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <email@example.com> (fixing many ports)
Tested by: bdrewery (two -exp runs)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|25 Oct 2013 20:11:00
GNU GRUB is a multiboot boot loader. It was derived from GRUB, the GRand
Unified Bootloader, which was originally designed and implemented by Erich
This port builds the GRUB x86_64-efi boot modules, allowing grub-install
or grub-mkrescue to install with EFI support.