(Only the first 10 of 28 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Fix the bind9_rndc plugin wrt Perl 5.18+ hash randomzation.
While there, group all patches for the three ports in munin-common, and remove
an obsolete patch.
Submitted by: Vlad "Blackflow" K.
Sponsored by: Absolight
(Only the first 10 of 24 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 2.0.6 based on 
- Add support for ada disk devices to hddtemp_smartctl 
- Add a patch for upstream bug 1251 to prevent huge munin-graph.log files
PR: ports/171116 
PR: ports/169287 
Submitted by: mm , TAKEMON Takashi <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
- fix a bug where plugins would stop graping data after a SIGHUP to munin-node
- prevent leftovers from sed and patch otherwise these would be installed also
The problem is that munin-nodes runs in perl taint mode and after a SIGHUP
p5-Net-Server thinks that the path is tainted and unsets the complete path,
this causes all plugins which do not use an absolute path to utilities they
call to fail. The fix is to set a well known good path.
Obtained from: OpenBSD