- Update to 184.108.40.206
- Harden installation by making only required files/directories writable.
- Update pkg-message to say Magento and not Moodle. Also reference
app/etc/local.xml where config.php is said.
- Update pkg-message with a note about app/etc being writeable for installer.
- Add required dependency php5-ctype.
- Fix installation issue with PHP >= 5.4 (backwards compatible)
- Backport a fix for MySQL 5.6 engine check now that have_innodb is removed.
- Update COMMENT and WWW
- Pass maintainership to submitter
Submitted by: Melvyn Sopacua <email@example.com>
Magento is a feature-rich eCommerce platform built on open-source technology
that provides online merchants with unprecedented flexibility and control over
the look, content and functionality of their eCommerce store. Magento's
intuitive administration interface features powerful marketing, search engine
optimization and catalog-management tools to give merchants the power to create
sites that are tailored to their unique business needs.
Feature safe: yes