- Stop looking for things in perl 5.8.8 places 
- Remove trailing \ from MASTER_SITES 
- Don't fetch the signature 
- Add a dependency on p5-Net-SSLey 
- Fix plist to clean up www/rt38
PR: : ports/130631 : ports/130557
Submitted by: Steven Kreuzer <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
- Fix s/2008/2009/ in expiration dates
- Jump through hoops to get rt38 to install into hier(7) layout
o RT_LAYOUT is not overrideable
o add LocalHtmlPath as hack for p5-RTx-* pluggins to RT.pm
- Disbale local-install target it doesn't even worth outside the ports tree
must be left over from previous code
- Disable instruct target in favor of pkg-message
- www/p5-RTx-Shredder is now part of www/rt38
DEPRECATE and note future removal
(Only the first 10 of 27 ports in this commit are shown above. )
PLEASE WELCOME www/rt38
o www/rt3 has marked been IGNORE for at least one year, so has been removed.
o All www/rt* ports are now deprecated and will be removed 2008-02-01
o GID 180 has been registered officially for rt's use.
o exactly one of www/rt36 or www/rt38 may be installed at any one time
www/p5-RT* and www/p5-RTx* will be updated shortly to depend on www/rt38.
www/rt38 is now packageable. This means that you have to run some scripts
BY HAND after the port installation is done.
PR: ports/125745, ports/125785
Requested by: several on ports@
Approved by: email@example.com (previous rt maintainer)