- Use WWWOWN and WWWGRP 
- Switch to using package names rather than checking if a file exists
for dependencies 
- Fix directory permissions 
- Update to 3.8.2 
- Add GraphViz OPTION (default on) 
PR: : ports/130869
Submitted by: : Angelo Turetta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
: Jo Rhett <email@example.com>
: Boris Samorodov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: Steven Kreuzer <email@example.com> (maintainer)
- Fix s/2008/2009/ in expiration dates
- Jump through hoops to get rt38 to install into hier(7) layout
o RT_LAYOUT is not overrideable
o add LocalHtmlPath as hack for p5-RTx-* pluggins to RT.pm
- Disbale local-install target it doesn't even worth outside the ports tree
must be left over from previous code
- Disable instruct target in favor of pkg-message
- www/p5-RTx-Shredder is now part of www/rt38
DEPRECATE and note future removal
(Only the first 10 of 27 ports in this commit are shown above. )
PLEASE WELCOME www/rt38
o www/rt3 has marked been IGNORE for at least one year, so has been removed.
o All www/rt* ports are now deprecated and will be removed 2008-02-01
o GID 180 has been registered officially for rt's use.
o exactly one of www/rt36 or www/rt38 may be installed at any one time
www/p5-RT* and www/p5-RTx* will be updated shortly to depend on www/rt38.
www/rt38 is now packageable. This means that you have to run some scripts
BY HAND after the port installation is done.
PR: ports/125745, ports/125785
Requested by: several on ports@
Approved by: firstname.lastname@example.org (previous rt maintainer)