|non port: head/x11-toolkits/py-kivy/Makefile
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 18
Sat, 4 Oct 2014
[ 08:19 dbn ] |
Fix x11-toolkits/py-kivy due to cython update.
Cython changes its temporary variable handling and now fails on the file:
This has already been fixed upstream so just backport that fix.
Also, update the USE_PYTHON et al variables.
Reported by: John Marino (marino@FreeBSD.org)
Obtained from: https://github.com/kivy/kivy/commit/b2bc566
Wed, 10 Sep 2014
[ 20:50 gerald ] |
(Only the first 10 of 3171 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
Thu, 24 Apr 2014
[ 20:04 dbn ] |
Update x11-toolkits/py-kivy to 1.8.0.
* Kivy now supports python 2 and 3
- Python 3.3 support: It's finally here, using the same codebase! And
we deliver also 3 portables for Windows, one that package Python 2.7
and another with Python 3.3!
- New media player named GstPlayer, based on Gstreamer 1.0. This
player is currently used as a implementation for Audio and Video
core provider. This allow us to not only use the latest Gstreamer
and all the improvements done by them, but also have a common player
for both Python 2.7 and 3.3 on desktop platforms.
- Scrollview has been slightly enhanced to support smoother scrolling(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Wed, 16 Apr 2014
[ 18:28 zeising ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1008 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD x11@ and graphics team proudly presents
a zeising, kwm production, with help from dumbbell, bdrewery:
NEW XORG ON FREEBSD 9-STABLE AND 10-STABLE
This update switches over to use the new xorg stack by default on FreeBSD 9
and 10 stable, on osversions where vt(9) is available.
It is still possible to use the old stack by specifying WITHOUT_NEW_XORG in
FreeBSD 8-STABLE and released versions of FreeBSD still use
the old version.
A package repository with binary packages for new xorg will
be available soon.
This patch also contains updates of libxcb and related ports, pixman, as well(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 10 Mar 2014
[ 20:55 gerald ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1081 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update the default version of GCC used in the Ports Collection from
GCC 4.6.4 to GCC 4.7.3. This entails updating the lang/gcc port as
well as changing the default in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Supported by: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <firstname.lastname@example.org> (fixing many ports)
Tested by: bdrewery (two -exp runs)
Thu, 23 Jan 2014
[ 18:09 dbn ] |
Add py-ffmpeg as an optional dependency for x11-toolkits/py-kivy.
While here simplify the port by using more option macros.
Mon, 13 Jan 2014
[ 21:00 rene ] |
(Only the first 10 of 702 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X -> USE_PYTHON* = 2
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X+ -> USE_PYTHON* = yes
Reviewed by: python (mva, rm)
Approved by: portmgr-lurkers (mat)
Thu, 19 Dec 2013
[ 15:15 dbn ] |
Move x11-toolkits/py-kivy to using auto-plist.
Although this port does not support python>=3, the next release is expected
to do so.
Tue, 17 Dec 2013
[ 03:32 dbn ] |
Fix build of x11-toolkits/py-kivy on some systems (pygame.joystick related).
On some systems pygame.joystick does not import into python preventing some
documentation from being built, thus some missing files on install.
For documentation building prevent any attempt to import pygame.joystick as
Wed, 27 Nov 2013
[ 19:17 dbn ] |
Fix typos in x11-toolkits/py-kivy.
- Fix an option SDL -> SDL2 (in the audio group)
- Fix the use of XORG -> X11 when enabling X11 support
- Bump revision, as depending on the options chosen, package contect may
Reported by: ak
Tue, 19 Nov 2013
[ 06:27 dbn ] |
Update x11-toolkits/py-kivy to 1.7.2.
Mon, 18 Nov 2013
[ 19:02 dbn ] |
Add stage support to x11-toolkits/py-kivy.
- Add shebangfix for one file (OSC.py)
- Migrate USE_GMAKE to USES=gmake
- Strip libraries installed
- Prevent non-FreeBSD packaging files from being installed
- Change build logic to use the default do-build target
Sun, 17 Nov 2013
[ 12:33 mva ] |
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Switch devel/sdl20 to use the autotools-based configuration, since the
cmake-based one is not maintained that well
- Fix library naming to ensure backwards compatibility on minor version
- Bump the PORTREVISION on ports depending on devel/sdl20, since its
shared library name changed
Submitted by: Jan Kokemuller <email@example.com>
Sat, 26 Oct 2013
[ 00:52 gerald ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1147 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 25 Oct 2013
[ 16:16 mva ] |
- Chase devel/sdl20 shlib version change
Sun, 6 Oct 2013
[ 17:43 dbn ] |
Mark x11-toolkits/py-kivy as broken under i386 without -DWITH_NEW_XORG.
For some unknown reason builds fail with:
Undefined symbol "glBlendEquationSeparate"
When compiling under i386 for the old libGL. This error does not make
sense given that the symbol is present in libGL and that compilation works
under amd64. The only solution found is to update to a newer libGL however
there does not appear to be any change to the symbol signature to suggest
why such an update works.
Fri, 20 Sep 2013
[ 23:57 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 288 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013
[ 05:57 dbn ] |
Add x11-toolkits/py-kivy 1.7.1.
Kivy is a NUI (natural user interface) toolkit that can be used on
Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac and *BSD.
Number of commits found: 18