|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|26 Mar 2016 18:15:52
Tell the port the correct directory to copy for the package, otherwise
we end up with a empty package.
Reported by: antoine@
|09 Dec 2013 18:41:17
- Stage support for all -reference ports
- Nuke NOPORTDOCS, those ports are already IGNOREd with NOPORTDOCS
Approved by: kwm (maintainer)
|20 Sep 2013 23:43:20
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|31 May 2006 22:18:51
- Add header in these *-reference ports.
- Fix a few of pkg-descr by chase the rename.
- Move all PORTREVISION and PORTEPOCH to top with ?=.
- Put USE_X_PREFIX back in, but under REFERENCE_PORT, and remove PREFIX? and
USE_XLIB. This fix ports to use the correct mtree when you change the prefix,
Incorrect: (Without USE_X_PREFIX)
# cd /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/gtk20
# make -V MTREE_FILE
# make PREFIX=/tmp/foo -V MTREE_FILE
/etc/mtree/BSD.local.dist <-- Here...
================================(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|28 May 2006 19:27:48
x11/gnomedesktop -> x11/gnome-desktop
x11/gnomedesktop-reference -> x11/gnome-desktop-reference
Rename this ports to use the real vendor package name. The advantage of this
is to allow our users' keyword search works and easier for users to file the
Bugzilla report when they use our name of ports. Debian, Gentoo, NetBSD and
other OSs have the correct package name, but not in our ports tree.
My team, FreeBSD GNOME Team, have agreed with it.
Repocopy by: marcus