We have five newsfeeds:
- An RSS feed : https://www.FreshPorts.org/backend/news.php
Take your pick of different formats:
This RSS feed takes the following optional parameters:
- flavor=new : show only new ports (ignores branch).
- flavor=broken : show only new ports (ignores branch).
- flavor=vuln : show only vuln ports (branches should work, let me know if they do not).
- branch=2018Q3 : show only commits on that branch. If not specified, defaults to head.
Sample URLs include:
An RSS feed that lists only new ports: https://www.FreshPorts.org/backend/ports-new.php
A Personal News feed for each of your watch lists. Look for the link under
Login box after you have logged in.
The blog for this website, FreshPorts News.
8 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new