We have five newsfeeds:
- An RSS feed : https://www.FreshPorts.org/backend/news.php
Take your pick of different formats:
This RSS feed takes the following optional parameters:
- MaxArticles : number of ports to report upon (min 1, max 20, default 20)
- date=1 : show the commit date
- committer=1 : show the committer name
- time=1 : show the commit time
A sample URL is https://www.FreshPorts.org/backend/?MaxArticles=10&committer=1&time=1&date=1
NOTE: - As of 13 November 2003, these parameters are no longer available. The
values they obtained are now supplied by default.
An RSS feed that lists only new ports: https://www.FreshPorts.org/backend/ports-new.php
A Personal News feed for each of your watch lists. Look for the link under
Login box after you have logged in.
The blog for this website, FreshPorts News.
1 vulnerabilities affecting 7 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new