We have five newsfeeds:
- An RSS feed : https://www.FreshPorts.org/backend/news.php
Take your pick of different formats:
This RSS feed takes the following optional parameters:
- flavor=new : show only new ports (ignores branch).
- flavor=broken : show only new ports (ignores branch).
- flavor=vuln : show only vuln ports (branches should work, let me know if they do not).
- branch=2018Q3 : show only commits on that branch. If not specified, defaults to head.
Sample URLs include:
An RSS feed that lists only new ports: https://www.FreshPorts.org/backend/ports-new.php
A Personal News feed for each of your watch lists. Look for the link under
Login box after you have logged in.
The blog for this website, FreshPorts News.
14 vulnerabilities affecting 165 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new