|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|24 Sep 2013 23:59:06
- Bump portrevision
- Change maintainer email gmx.ch --> FreeBSD.org
- Change COMMENT
- Add USE_GCC=yes
- Add icon and Desktop entry file
- Add DOCS Option
- Remove unneeded comments and mute dir install
- Switch to statical pkg-plist
Approved by: wg/pawel (mentors)
|20 Sep 2013 17:36:36
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|11 Sep 2013 17:20:45
Add explicit dependency on pkgconf (8 ports)
|14 Aug 2013 22:35:54
- Remove MAKE_JOBS_SAFE variable
Approved by: portmgr (bdrewery)
|25 Aug 2012 21:45:11
- port requires data
- adopt optionsNG for DOCS
Submitted by: maintainer, firstname.lastname@example.org
|15 May 2012 09:58:14
Syobon Action (also known as Cat Mario or Neko Mario) is a platform game
with a similar gameplay experience as Super Mario Bros,
except it s more difficult and was written by some psychopath.
- While here, sort games/Makefile
Submitted by: nemysis <email@example.com>