|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|24 Oct 2015 13:10:51
Un-break build on systems where cxx does not support c++11
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
|21 Oct 2015 14:16:25
Update to 2.0-beta2.
- Bump PORTEPOCH as version goes backwards
- Remove unneeded variables
- Pet portlint
Submitted by: maintainer
Sponsored by: Absolight
|29 Jan 2015 02:17:30
- Add missing plist files and empty dirs, drop @dirrm*
Submitted by: amdmi3
Approved by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)
|02 Jan 2015 18:46:34
security/libgcrypt: 1.6.1 -> 1.6.2, bump depends
- src/sexp.c (do_vsexp_sscan): Return error for invalid args.
- cipher/md.c (_gcry_md_info): Fix a segv in case of calling
with wrong parameters.
- cipher/primegen.c (_gcry_generate_elg_prime): Change to return an
error code, possible NULL deref in call to prime generator.
- cipher/dsa.c (generate): Take care of new return code.
- cipher/elgamal.c (generate): Change to return an error code. Take
care of _gcry_generate_elg_prime return code.
- ecc: Support the non-standard 0x40 compression flag for EdDSA.
- mpi: Extend the internal mpi_get_buffer.
- mpi: Fix regression for powerpc-apple-darwin detection.
- Fix bug inhibiting the use of the sentinel attribute in src/gcrypt.h.in(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|05 Aug 2014 22:13:29
Bump PORTREVISION on more ports that depend on libgcrypt after the update
in r363436 and remove the UPDATING entry because it did not guarantee
that all ports were updated nor that they were updated in the right order.
Also remove libgcrypt.la again.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit, bump unstaged ports)
|14 Jul 2014 18:42:04
With hat: portmgr
|05 May 2014 09:45:37
Convert all :U to :tu and :L to :tl
Since FreeBSD 8.4 and FreeBSD 9.1 make(1) do support :tu and :tl as a
replacement for :U and :L (which has been marked as deprecated)
bmake which is the default on FreeBSD 10+ only support by default
:tu/:tl a hack has been added at the time to support :U and :L to ease
migration. This hack is now not necessary anymore
Note that this makes the ports tree incompatible with make(1) from
FreeBSD 8.3 or earlier
With hat: portmgr
|02 May 2014 16:29:02
Up to 2.0 alpha6, changes:
* Add option to lock databases after user inactivity
* Add compatibility with libgcrypt 1.6
* Display passwords in monospace font
* Use an icon for the button that shows/masks passwords
* Add an option to show passwords by default
* Improve password generator design
* On Linux link .kdbx files with KeePassX
* Remember window size
* Disallow global auto-typing when the database is locked
* Support copying entries and groups using drag'n'drop
* Open last used databases on startup
* Made the kdbx file parser more robust
* Only edit entries on doubleclick (not single) or with enter key
* Allow removing multiple entries
* Added option to minimize window when copying data to clipboard
* Save password generator settings
* Fixed auto-type producing wrong chars in some keyboard configurations
* Added some more actions to the toolbar
Submitted by: myself
Approved by: maintainer (via email)
|01 Mar 2014 21:23:14
Replace USE_GCC=4.2+ by USE_GCC=any. 
And USE_GMAKE by USES=gmake where touching a port because of the above.
Approved by: portmgr (bapt) 
|30 Oct 2013 12:47:21
This is a next generation of security/keepassx which supporting a *.kdbx.
Submitted by: Eric Camachat <email@example.com>
Approved by: eadler, osa, rm (mentors, implicit)