|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|16 Sep 2015 08:55:05
Update the Qt4 ports to 4.8.7.
According to upstream, this is the last planned Qt4 release.
A list of changes since 4.8.6 can be found here:
Porting notes and changes:
- Remove several patches that have been upstreamed.
- Make Uses/qmake.mk pass the contents of LIBS to the qmake environment. 
- Repurpose devel/qt4/files/extrapatch-src-corelib-global-qglobal.h now the
original patch is part of the release (curiously enough, the original
patch was never actually used, as the ?= assignment in r362837 after
r362770 was never possible).
This works around the way compiler support for C++11 features is detected(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|23 Oct 2014 21:35:15
Remove @dirrm and @dirrmtry entries from the Qt ports.
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|19 Jul 2014 11:09:00
Remove libtool .la files from all Qt ports
Approvedy by: kde (makc)
|05 May 2014 20:47:23
The KDE on FreeBSD team presents Qt 4.8.6.
This is a minor bugfix release that fortunately contains quite a few patches
that we have upstreamed in the past months.
See http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2014/04/24/qt-4-8-6-released/ for a
summary of changes, and
for a detailed list of changes.
This patch contains commits by me, makc@ and Schaich Alonso.
|04 Feb 2014 20:30:51
Allow webkit-qt4 to build on powerpc64, like was done for webkit-gtk.
Submitted by: Nathan Whitehorn
Approved by: kde (rakuco)
|06 Jan 2014 16:16:53
In preparation for Qt 5 ports:
- Add support for out-of-source builds
- Add support for Qt 5 ports
- Respect WITH_DEBUG
- Massive rework for Qt 5 ports
- Remove '-phonon' from global configure args, thus allow qt4-designer and
qt4-qtconfig to be built without Phonon support 
- Improve mkspecs for gcc (mainly sync with linux version) and clang
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )