|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|19 Jul 2014 11:09:00
Remove libtool .la files from all Qt ports
Approvedy by: kde (makc)
|05 May 2014 20:47:23
The KDE on FreeBSD team presents Qt 4.8.6.
This is a minor bugfix release that fortunately contains quite a few patches
that we have upstreamed in the past months.
See http://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2014/04/24/qt-4-8-6-released/ for a
summary of changes, and
for a detailed list of changes.
This patch contains commits by me, makc@ and Schaich Alonso.
|04 Feb 2014 20:30:51
Allow webkit-qt4 to build on powerpc64, like was done for webkit-gtk.
Submitted by: Nathan Whitehorn
Approved by: kde (rakuco)
|06 Jan 2014 16:16:53
In preparation for Qt 5 ports:
- Add support for out-of-source builds
- Add support for Qt 5 ports
- Respect WITH_DEBUG
- Massive rework for Qt 5 ports
- Remove '-phonon' from global configure args, thus allow qt4-designer and
qt4-qtconfig to be built without Phonon support 
- Improve mkspecs for gcc (mainly sync with linux version) and clang
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )