- linux-c7-atk Accessibility Toolkit (Linux CentOS 7.9.2009)
- 2.28.1_1 accessibility =3 Version of this port present on the latest quarterly branch.
- Maintainer: emulation@FreeBSD.org
- Port Added: 2016-10-19 14:50:44
- Last Update: 2022-09-12 15:29:04
- Commit Hash: 60764ff
- People watching this port, also watch:: xclock, freeimage, font-misc-meltho, py39-pycparser, font-bh-lucidatypewriter-100dpi
- Also Listed In: linux
- License: GPLv3
- The GNOME Accessibility Toolkit (ATK) contains accessibility widgets,
just like GTK contains GUI element widgets. However, ATK's widgets
are platform-independent, so they can be used with Qt, Motif, etc.
- ¦ ¦ ¦ ¦
- pkg-plist: as obtained via:
- Dependency lines:
- Conflicts Matches:
There are no Conflicts Matches for this port. This is usually an error.
- To install the port:
- cd /usr/ports/accessibility/linux-c7-atk/ && make install clean
- To add the package, run one of these commands:
NOTE: If this package has multiple flavors (see below), then use one of them instead of the name specified above.
- pkg install accessibility/linux-c7-atk
- pkg install linux-c7-atk
- PKGNAME: linux-c7-atk
- Flavors: there is no flavor information for this port.
- ONLY_FOR_ARCHS: aarch64 amd64 i386
- TIMESTAMP = 1627156973
SHA256 (centos/atk-2.28.1-2.el7.aarch64.rpm) = 5bef4d38a43a87a3dd820a729cd2f9634bba83b972cc2d3808e3341aaf3d930c
SIZE (centos/atk-2.28.1-2.el7.aarch64.rpm) = 266796
Packages (timestamps in pop-ups are UTC):
- NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
- Runtime dependencies:
- linux_base-c7>=7.6.1810_7 : emulators/linux_base-c7
- This port is required by:
- for Run
- ===> The following configuration options are available for linux-c7-atk-2.28.1_1:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
NLS=on: Native Language Support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Options name:
- FreshPorts was unable to extract/find any pkg message
- Master Sites:
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: for full details, see links to repositories near top of page)
12 Sep 2022 15:29:04
|Stefan Eßer (se)
Add missing WWW entries
These ports reference the pkg-descr file of some other port and used
to get the WWW entry from that other port's file.
Reported by: firstname.lastname@example.org (Dan Langille)
20 Jul 2022 14:20:47
|Tobias C. Berner (tcberner)
accessibility: remove 'Created by' lines
A big Thank You to the original contributors of these ports:
* David K. Gerry
* Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@FreeBSD.org>
* Koop Mast <kwm@FreeBSD.org>
* Mark Felder <feld@FreeBSD.org>
* Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
* Michael Johnson <ahze@FreeBSD.org>
* Piotr Kubaj <email@example.com>
With hat: portmgr
17 Jan 2022 14:47:28
|Mikael Urankar (mikael)
*: Linux emulation: add support for aarch64
Submitted by: Vincent Milum Jr (prior version)
Approved by: emulation (maintainer timeout)
29 Oct 2021 09:50:18
|Stefan Eßer (se)
*/*: Remove redundant '-[0-9]*' from CONFLICTS
The conflict checks compare the patterns first against the package
names without version (as reported by "pkg query "%n"), then - if
there was no match - agsinst the full package names including the
version (as reported by "pkg query "%n-%v").
Many CONFLICTS definitions used patterns like "bash-[0-9]*" to filter
for the bash package in any version. But that pattern is functionally
identical with just "bash".
Approved by: portmgr (blanket)
06 Apr 2021 14:31:07
|Mathieu Arnold (mat)
Remove # $FreeBSD$ from Makefiles.
03 May 2020 12:50:43
Update CentOS 7 ports to 7.8.2003.
08 Jun 2019 15:59:47
Address some portlint warnings in the Linux infrastructure ports.
Eliminate LINUXNAME from port Makefiles. This was just a helper variable
without special meaning outside port Makefiles but several developers have
copied it to new ports where it was then unused, apparently thinking that
it did have some special meaning.
08 Jun 2019 13:13:29
Eliminate RPMVERSION from Linux ports and set DISTVERSIONSUFFIX instead.
This puts all version information together in the port Makefiles.
08 Jun 2019 12:13:47
Update CentOS 7 ports to 7.6.1810.
This adds some new ports:
converters/linux-c7-fribidi required by x11-toolkits/linux-c7-pango.
graphics/linux-c7-libglvnd required by graphics/linux-c7-dri.
graphics/linux-c7-wayland required by graphics/linux-c7-dri.
print/linux-c7-freetype unbundled from emulators/linux_base-c7 because it
depends on graphics/linux-c7-png now.
Mesa OpenGL libraries in graphics/linux-c7-dri now support libglvnd (GL
Vendor-Neutral Dispatch library) which allows some applications to use
Mesa while others use Nvidia OpenGL. The x11/nvidia-driver* ports have
been changed so versions above 390.42 now use CentOS libglvnd and no longer
install a bundled copy.
Submitted by: pkubaj (partly)
29 Oct 2017 09:55:27
26 Oct 2017 19:23:18
Update Linux CentOS 7 ports to 7.4.1708.
31 Jan 2017 20:32:46
Enable i386 support to Linux CentOS 7 ports.
31 Jan 2017 16:54:22
- Autodetect the installed linux_base port and use LINUX_DEFAULT only as
a last resort.
- Construct a list of DISTFILES for every architecture (amd64, i386).
Select one list for regular make and all lists for make makesum so linux
ports can have one combined distinfo file.
- Set DIST_SUBDIR?=centos so there's only one copy of common distfiles.
- Use MASTER_SITES and DISTFILES groups so make fetch is a bit smarter.
- Regenerate all distinfo files.
- For linux_base-c6 (just like linux_base-c7 already does) turn bin, lib,
lib64 and sbin into symbolic links to the same directory under usr.
This fixes the problem where some programs/libraries exist under / on
FreeBSD and /usr on Linux or vice versa and then depending on the order
of search paths Linux programs may run/load FreeBSD programs/libraries
- Turn usr/share/icons into a symbolic link to LOCALBASE/share/icons so(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
19 Jan 2017 15:44:54
Update Linux CentOS 7 ports to 7.3.1611. While 7.2 had semi-official i386
packages there are no such packages for 7.3 yet so i386 support has been
marked IGNORE for now.
Change DIST_SUBDIR to just "centos" so distfiles that remain the same
between major versions don't have to be redownloaded.
Remove fmake hacks from linux.mk.
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj <firstname.lastname@example.org>
19 Oct 2016 14:50:27
Add Linux CentOS 7 infrastructure ports.
- Add support for architecture neutral (noarch) distfiles.
- Add support for 64-bit only ports: set IGNORE on i386 and don't install
32-bit compat libraries on amd64.
Submitted by: Piotr Kubaj <email@example.com>
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7886