(Only the first 10 of 129 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update the mate desktop to 1.18.
* The MATE DE is now GTK+3 based
* mate-calc has come back.
* New USE_MATE=mixer macro
* Add license
* Review dependancies
* Swich to USES=localbase
* atril/eom options reworked into option helper
Thanks to Eric Turgeon for submitting the bulk of this MATE update.
Obtained from: gnome devel repo
(Only the first 10 of 88 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update the MATE DE to 1.12.
* Still build MATE against gtk+ 2 due to gtk+ 3 support not ready
for prime time.
* Fix loading of a number of applets. We rename a number of applets
but didn't change the "config" files the "add applet to panel" dialog
* Unbreak the creation of new notes with the stickynotes applet 
PR: 205391 , 200349 
Obtained from: GNOME devel repo
(Only the first 10 of 130 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update MATE DE to 1.10.0.
This MATE is still build agains GTK+2.
Sort USES here and there.
Replace mate-dialogs with zenity and mate-calc with galculator.
This update fixes the following PR's:
PR: 193942, 191885
Submitted by: Gustau Perez <email@example.com> via Gnome devel repo
Obtained from: gnome devel repo.