Update to 1.31. Noteworthy changes:
* Support for zstd compression (if zstd is installed).
* The -K option interacts properly with member names given on the command line.
* Fix handling of file shrinkage during read access when --sparse is used.
Update to 1.16.1. User-visible changes:
* New option --exclude-tag allows to specify "exclusion tag files".
* The --exclude-cache option now excludes the directories themselves, too.
* Support for reading ustar type 'N' logical records has been removed.
* Race conditions around 'tar -x --same-owner' have been fixed.
Fix GNUTYPE_NAMES directory traversal vulnerability by not extracting
these entries. Support for GNUTYPE_NAMES will be dropped completely
Notified by sem@
Security: VuXML 3dd7eb58-80ae-11db-b4ec-000854d03344